#1 Andy McGrath loves finals football (Part 1)

What in actual f*ck?

You said: “I don’t want Hocking, Howlett or Stanton in the 1sts now, not ever. In fact I’ve gone on record as saying they should be delisted at the end of this season.All I ever said is Myers deserves games”.

I replied with a direct quote from you “And again I say, no Howlett, Hocking or Jobe at centre bounces next year, who is going to provide the muscle?”

That’s what I replied to and made comment about how we should play youngsters instead and giving them a chance. And then you cracked the sads and made comments about me “wanting to play undeserving kids” which I literally never said.

And your reply to that was to quote yourself from a different date and something I’d never made comment on whatsover or never referred to, and then ask me who I’d drop? What. the. fck. Congratulations on Myers, I’ve never said you weren’t a fan.

In answer to your question, who would I want dropped despite the fact I’ve not said about dropping anyone directly, I would phase out Howlett, Hocking, Stanton, Baguley, Kelly, Goddard, Bird and basically anyone over 28 within the next year or so. Kelly has maybe one year left and so does Goddard. I would be looking at introducing Laverde, Langford, Begley, Mutch and Ridley at the nearest opportunity and looking at developing a small back, of which McNiece hopefully can spot down once he returns.