2017 NAB Rising Star - Fri 1 Sep 17

Well Done Andy and by 10 votes, outrageous. :blush:

Chicka boom, chicka boom, don’t you just LOVE IT, chicka boom, boom, boom boom. :grinning:

5 Likes

… did they take out the bits they didn’t need?

5 Likes

Got a text from a Melbourne supporter “worst rising star ever”. Apparently all the media is on the Essendon bandwagon.

Say what???

Anyone that saw McGrath play this year would not be surprised with this result.

2 Likes

Ask him what he is doing next weekend…

10 Likes

Hawthorn FC right now

4 Likes

Im dirty on Franklin.

In round 2 i did a multi;
Kennedy coleman
Mcgrath rising star ($9)
Ess top 8
$10 got me $400 back!
Lucky i outlayed money on mcgrath singley too!

2 Likes

This is a bullshit award that no one cares about. Means nothing!

Wait…what, McGrath won.

This is the greatest award ever, bigger than the Brownlow, bigger than a ■■■■■■■ Nobel prize…woohoo!

9 Likes

Great result.

I’ve said this many times before, but Hawthorn fans have no idea how to process losing and watching them try is like my 7th or 8th favourite pastime.

8 Likes

Oh a new twist to the level of salt “Essendon have been rewarded for cheating”…this is hilarious!

1 Like

Bit of a show reel here on the club site,
I just love the what the commentator says right at the end.

3 Likes

Hawthorn are probably still ignorant about having to come to terms with going back to being irrelevant again for the next few years.

Andy McGrath on the other hand will be amongst the best in the league within a couple of years and it’s highly likely he’ll be outright the best player in the game sometime after that.

Well done and congratulations.

4 Likes

The reason he won is because he did that and also did a lot of attacking as well. Just the defending wouldn’t have got him the win I wouldn’t think.

Lol just saw how tredrea voted. ■■■■■■■ pelican

1 Like

Heppell was right, he did win it it by a mile. :smiley:

1 Like

Ooh Aah Rising Star!

Is he saying pig and melks are cheats?

And that they are a cheat harbouring club?

1 Like

Can you imagine the butt hurt when we land Kelly, retain Conor and farken win it next year? :grin:

He’s make some pretty decent gothic cartoons.

I thought footballers in suits were supposed to look like they had court dates? That looks like a bunch of Macquarie interns.

3 Likes

Where can you see the panels votes