Changes for Roos

oh no Waite returns for them. They’re a different team with him in for some reason.

3 Likes

I remember sliding up to the members bar at half time trying to work out match ups vs Geelong in week two of the finals.

We kept them to 2 freakin goals to half time, then they even scores, then runway brown was nailing them from everywhere, then frank the tank Petrie finished us off.

Only behind the 99 prelim and 2001 GF as the worst game to watch live.

BURY THEMMMMM

3 Likes

For those who keep going on about Lav, Worsefold allready said in his presser on monday he will be another week in the VFL. So why keep mentioning it?

5 Likes

Ahhh I see big woosh fears for little John.

Yep, this prick will kick a bag full.

I think you are recalling what Woosha said the previous week.

Fk me is it Saturday yet?

Just abolish the Brisbane game and 3 minutes of the Sydney game, we have been playing some damn good footy of late. The way we play is imo, the most exciting brand in the game. The way we move the footy is ridiculous and the forwards are firing. It’s a credit to worsfold he’s been able to transform our forward line. We regularly kick 100+

It’s been many years since I’ve actually really looked forward to us playing each weekend.

23 Likes

Rocky IV

WOB, next year we should be able to deliver more success for you at home, when theres a normal playing field in the West, and we see the end of that shxt stadium we had to play n all these years.

Thanks for sticking with us over the years mate !

2 Likes

It’s not the stadium that is the problem - it’s the idiot WA supporters. I suspect they will be going to the new stadium.

4 Likes

I suspect he’s talking about the size/shape of the ground

just when I think the pain is over

Elimination final at subi

3 Likes

The thing about the team right now is they have belief. Belief in how they’re tracking. Belief in their style of play. Belief in the messages coaches are preaching.

I like how after the Brisbane debacle to players were calm, believing it was just one of those days. They were totally confident moving forward and with finals just around the corner they know their time is now to make their run. Their finals start now!

Not sure how wob would handle a win in Perth. Probably have to call in the SES for a manhunt

1 Like

They may have the belief but the game against Brisbane shows that they have to come out in an attacking frame of mind and bring the same brand of footy they played against Port and St Kilda to bare on North. I wont be crossing a line through this match until we are 10 goals up with two minutes to go in the last quarter.

Pretty clear that Worstfold will bring in Howlett. :wink:

I just hope if it is Langford for Green he gets some skates on him. He is so slow.
Or speeds up or something.

Enter Stanton

2 Likes

I reckon one of Howlett, Laverde, and Begley will come in for Green. Can’t see Langford coming in.

My guess is Laverde and Watson come in for Green and Bird.

1 Like