Jake Stringer - Nominates Essendon

Hope youre right. However they aren’t allowed to sign anyone before trade period and unless we have agreed to part with pick 11 then I don’t see how the dogs will roll over that easily.

That being said, hope you are right

Lloyd: “Stringer has nominated Essendon”.

Lloydy said it this morning. Then much of the other Essendon connected journalist are saying the same thing.

You have to assume there’s been an agreement between Stringer & EFC, and yet to be made public. Possibly holding off so they can put a PR plan in place after the Herald Sun article on Friday.

4 Likes

Did Tom Browne go with it Thurs night? Because the timelines would match then with BBS’s intel!

Edit.

Yep!

That sounds much better

Yeah it right at the peak of the full blue moon that aligned with Saturn’s rings adjacent to Uranus.

1 Like

Hahahahaha
It’s like… “can I have a change for pick 11 please? This thing only take coins…”

2 Likes

Very true. Nothing harder than putting together 22-28 individuals in a team sport to deliver you a flag. The dynamics are hard to predict and/or evaluate. But let’s take a leaf out of Hawthorn’s book of astute recruiting - if we nail the right ‘top ups’ we may well have the right formula for a very strong team.

1 Like

Barrett is the clubs’ media ■■■■■.

2 Likes

How far in advance would u track a player that we need on our list? What things would do differently if you were in Dodos shoes?

Matthew Kennedy in the mix ?

He’s short and is stuck in the magoos

The issue is that Stringer is worth between pick 15 & pick 22.

Bulldogs will not accept pick 28. Essendon will not accept pick 11.

The responsibility is on Disco to get creative and get a pick in that range. Creativity at the trade table is something we haven’t yet witnessed.

3 Likes

I’d say that’s the plan. Seems that all the news-threads are consistent with Stringer being at EFC next year.

Stewart was a good get.

1 Like

Sensational recruit. Also told that Hooker will be playing in the backline next year and Stewart at CHF.

16 Likes

tbh I would just save all the hassle of finding a pick and swap pick 11 for Stinger+26

1 Like

A like is not enough.

2 Likes

I agree.
But first round picks are like Adrian Doddoro’s little babies. Considering they got taken off him for a few years, he doesn’t want to give them away.

BBS bringing the good stuff!

Mmmm, … someone here suggested that was a chance a number of times … image

… and of course was pilloried by the usual suspects…

Suspect he’s in the weight room already and won’t leave until he has too.