Josh Schache

Yes please.

Surely the Lions would want WAY too much for him?

2 Likes

Surely teams in desperate need of a marking forward would offer Brisbane more for him than we would.
Richmond, Norf, Collingwood

2 Likes

And as always, what teams are prepared to offer in a trade is largely irrelevant.

5 Likes

The fact this has to be explained every five posts is getting realllly annoying.

1 Like

I’ll very subtly mention the trade and draft primer I wrote again for anyone who’s wondering about trade rules and such.

(last time, I promise)

1 Like

Don’t know why you bother, the poeple who need to read it wont

3 Likes

Surely those tams would offer him an awful lot more.

He’s also contracted.

Oh certainly what they’d offer him is relevant, and his contract status means super low-balling isn’t going to work. But if richmond put offer including Martin, Cotchin and Rance to the dogs it doesn’t count for a pinch of ■■■■ if he doesn’t want to go to richmond.

1 Like

I can’t help but read between the lines here.

@fogdog

Are you not so subtly suggesting we are making a real play for Schache and that Schache is not just some wild blitz speculation?

Schache lacks intensity in his play, doesn’t work hard enough, and his kicking has turned to jelly - Both Schache and McCartin have big question marks - Pass for me.

On paper.

Zorko/Beams is a tasty combo and have done well. Matthesien(sp) though young, is a good extractor. Martin has been very good. Not just paper.

Sounds tailor-made for us.

3 Likes

I’m kidding, your a good bloke!

Their marquee player, figurehead, Captain, has been asking to break his multi million dollar contract for 2 years and only turns up for 14 games a year because of a sore toe or the lights in his jacuzzi were installed wrong. Their coach was a retired maths teacher way on the wrong side of retirement, divorce and 60. Those kids have been sold a lemon, no wonder they play like pisz

1 Like

I think they’ve been quite competitive this year and I don’t know what marital status has to do with it.

Just making a joke. Eade always reminded me of a bloke on the slide taking his anger out on a group of kids who don’t know how to tie their shoe laces yet. Cruel maybe, but footy’s cruel and so is Blitz. I think if they’d made a better choice for coach and gone co-captains or something like that they’d be more of a force now, better yet moved to Tassie

Richmond are out of the Schache party.

Not interested in Stringer either.

Your think they’d be into the tall forwards. Maybe going after tall defenders?

1 Like