Josh Schache

I’m hoping we have him lined up with pick 11. If we need to trade players, future or later picks to secure Stringer or a midfielder, then so be it. There’s more than one way to package a trade. I don’t suggest we go full insanity like Hawthorn for J’OM, but some creativity can get things done.

A side with a pretty good midfield though.

Yep, Stringer with this years first and Schache with next years.

Balic with a late pick and I would be very happy.

2 Likes

Schache is worth more than Stringer at the trade table.

I’d hope next year’s first is 14+ if we landed both those players.

I agree he’s worth more but he’s only worth what a club is prepared to give up.

if he nominated us and we only had pick 18 next year we would probably need to add a player.

Lions wouldn’t let him go. No way. They’d be a$$holes about it.

If I was them I would too.

If he continues to make waves about leaving then they may not have a choice.

He’s only extended his contract recently but the media keep reporting he wants out.

Seems a strange situation and I wouldn’t be upset if he stayed at Brissy. It’s hard to build a side when the players keep leaving.

They also may just cut their losses on a player who doesn’t want to be there & struggling with it. They have an academy kpf coming this draft to pair up with Hipwood.

I’m still confused as to why he signed a new contract. I get why Brisbane wanted him to sign as it likely increases what they might get back for him. It seems like he has disadvantaged himself.

Sometimes I feel you are them!

He probably signed the contract to help the club ease the distraction. He probably has a clause in there that if he is homesick that they must trade him based on fair and equitable means

Good young big blokes are hard to find, get it donr

done

1 Like

If the club did that they’d be insane.

this.
obviously has to be the right or fair price for him.

However do people seriously forget how pitiful hooker was in some games up forward, let alone the his deplorable accuracy, bar a few games.

Hooker was always suppose to be a short term fix til we got players in to fix the forwardline.
Granted the kid could get here and his kicking turn to ■■■■, but can you imgine if he was in the position hooker was this year, and he nailed more of those crucial goals ?

The midfield is an issue no doubt, but who is this magical midfielder that’s going to change the coaches status quo ?
I keep saying our midfield come rd 1 next year is hepp, zerrett, parish, goddard, myers and zaka. Good or bad, get used to it, cos that’s our midfield unless the coaches do a complete 180, that’s a lock in.

For ■■■■ sake we have a pick ■■■■■■■ 4 midfeilder in our side atm, and where the ■■■■ did he spend the majority of his year ??? as a HFF .
What the ■■■■ do people think a pick 11 midfeilder from a weak draft is going to be doing next year for us ? other than sitting in the same HFF position or most likely vfl level.

Only 5 swears from dpk in today’s rant. Pick up your game.

4 Likes

I did re read it and go, why the ■■■■ are you sounding so angry hahahaha .
esp when i was agreeing with the guy i quoted … eh was one of those days today, just need to let out a few ■■■■■■■■ and ■■■■■ …

2 Likes

Also fwiw.

Was stewart a high priority for us last year ?
was Green ?

granted it’d prolly take more to get this kid, but neither of those 2 were highest prioritises, and both are now starting 22.

again at the right price, he could prolly offer us alot of flexibility and an environment to allow him to learn on the job so to speak, as he’d prolly get the 3rd best defender, providing hooker is moved back and JD gets the first, stewart the second.

There’s always infinite possibilities in every situation :slight_smile:

1 Like

Coz I’m an a$$hole?

Because…?