Josh Schache

Just making a joke. Eade always reminded me of a bloke on the slide taking his anger out on a group of kids who don’t know how to tie their shoe laces yet. Cruel maybe, but footy’s cruel and so is Blitz. I think if they’d made a better choice for coach and gone co-captains or something like that they’d be more of a force now, better yet moved to Tassie

Richmond are out of the Schache party.

Not interested in Stringer either.

Your think they’d be into the tall forwards. Maybe going after tall defenders?

1 Like

I suspect they are saying they are not interested because neither want to go there.

Saving face.

It’s why it’s always good not to play it all out in the media like North continue to do.

2 Likes

Youre talkin about the Brisbane Suns yeah?

8 Likes

Richmond look a pretty good destination right now.

You do realise he plays for Brisbane and not the Suns, right?

1 Like

Yeah, I might be a bit off on this one. Didn’t those teams merge?

#noideawhoschacheis

1 Like

Richmond don’t have much money left in the salary cap. Won’t be able to offer the big bucks to anyone. You will start to hear them say they are going to go to the draft because that is their only option.

2 Likes

Unless they win the flag and can trade out some rubbish players covered in premiership dust for inflated value and trade in players who play for a low wage because they want to play finals.

1 Like

Seems like schache just wants to get the ■■■■ away from Brisbane

1 Like

Richmond are a bit spooked by his off field issues

Are they a problem? From the outside seems like a big case of homesickness

I can’t see too many rubbish players in that team. Maybe Grigg? All of their borderline players are young and only about 10 games into their careers. Not many in the 2’s that are on big money. Maric and a few others are on ok money but won’t free up enough $ to land a big fish.
I’m tipping they told Stringer they were interested but could only offer around $350-$400k at the most.

Fantastic that Tigers have dropped out, they actually really need him and had the high picks to satisfy Lions also.

Can’t / won’t meet the salary demands it seems could be the only reason why they’d miss.

I expect we have have plenty of cap space hence can out do the Cats / Tigers etc, and whilst we don’t have as much to offer $$ wise as North / Saints etc we are a far more attractive destination.

1 Like

Having played at a bottom side, do you think he is going to sign up for North Melbourne.

It is amazing how no one seems to get homesick when your playing finals…

You would think so but there are more than one factor to going to a club.

Collingwood don’t have trouble attracting players.

Would be nice knowning Eddie will go into bat for you no matter what in most cases.

Yeah, Hirdy did that but got ostracized.

No bad things.
A school of thought that he isn’t really interested in footy and it’s not the be all and end all for him and he would be just happy having a kick with mates. Maybe a change of scenery will help but there was even some talk of him having a year off to see if it rekindled his desire

1 Like