#1 Andy McGrath loves finals football (Part 1)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CyF_xR-UAAALiP4.jpg

9 Likes

Fixed:

34 Likes

Pulls off those side steps avoiding a tackle then delivers a perfect pin point pass

Can’t wait for him to line up in the center bounce next to Zerrett and Heppell

Is @Reboot snooping around amongst family treasure boxes once again?

is that kouta in primary school?

is mcgrath gonna promote souvlaki hut when he retires???

That’s before the draft. Once your favourite pick isn’t on the list it reverts to taking the cautious approach. Mind you, if he didn’t get picked in the first few rounds there would also be hell to pay for that.

1 Like

You seem to have forgotten Neale Daniher. Was sensational in his first year.

You may be right but Neale had a leg for and arm and an arm for a leg, and neither worked properly for very long. MCG is that rare thing these days, all the athletic attributes, looks sturdy as ■■■■ knock on wood, but also a footy mind as well. And he just looks ■■■■■■■ Essendon! Wouldn’t it be amazing if a guy like that could play in a team with a late model Daniher…

Also as well. Thanks amber ale

Not forgetting Neal at all. Brilliant all his career. Fish was also fantastic until his injury. Davis was just a total fit into the team from day one , fulfilled his role and did everything with class just like MCG . Just my humble opinion.

Played the Zach Merrett role today better than Zach Merrett

Definitely the number 1 pick.

He hit that sign soooo hard.

2 Likes

Loved his game. Made a few mistakes but really took the game on and created. Is getting better each week and I think this was the best game he has played.

Where was Zaccy Merrett today???

he should be on the ball in the 4th qtr of every game - he’s playing games out better than the others. will take pressure of Zach too. ATM Zach is the one bobbing up everywhere - tons of pressure and he must be knackered - and then his disposal suffers too. DP doesn’t have the tank, Jobe isn’t coping, BJ is great when near the ball but doesn’t get around quickly enough… my 2 cents

1 Like

One of parishes features is his tank and workrate, not sure why his game time is down.

1 Like

Maybe it was my bias - reading into his repeatedly low game-time that he doesn’t have the tank yet.

Ridiculous that this kid has far more composure than seasoned veterans. Absolute quality

18 Likes

He was shitt. He’s cooked. Time to clean out the dead wood & rebuild.

That’s how it goes if a player has an off day, right??

6 Likes

Superstar!