#1 Andy McGrath loves finals football (Part 1)

Yeah he’s number 14 on the list. And you are missing the point, having a high clangers count doesn’t mean you have bad disposal, it’s just a natural part of getting a lot of the pill and attempting to be damaging with it

1 Like

Um. I don’t recall missing that point at all, given that I agree with it.

I’m saying, Zerret gets more ball and has less changers than all of them.

Those guys also get a lot more contested ball than Zerrett does - so would expect them to have a few more clangers

Love to see him get some decent midfield time, he is ready.

Really impressive today.

Transforms our halfback rebounding game.

Kid is a star already.

A fair game, did nothing wrong.

Nah, great game. Literally did nothing’s wrong and everything right.

Safe as houses, this kid.

1 Like

Fastest hands in the AFL

1 Like

Loved it when he was on the receiving end of a handpass with two WC bearing down on him. It could have been a clanger handpass, but he was ready to dish it on the moment it hit his hand. Turned what would have been a turnover to an effective chain for us. Just shows great game awareness and vision.

17 Likes

Yep that was sublime. Only someone with the smarts and quick hands would’ve been able to do that, he is so much like Zach in that respect.

1 Like

It resulted in a Parish goal too. It was fantastic, I remember cringing thinking it was a hospital pass to him, but his hands are lightning fast

It was a hospital pass. He somehow knew he had a player BEHIND him and dished off.
Amazing awareness and eye-hand coordination

3 Likes

I suspect Ryan Burton will give him a run for his money for the rising star.

3 Likes

You’re seeing something I’m not. My suspicion is that first year players are more highly rated, and I haven’t seen anything to rate Burton particularly highly.

Said this last week in this thread

We should have taken McLuggage

What the f,…???

If he was in a western he’d by know as

Quick draw McGraw-th.

3 Likes

Continuing the relationship with Baba Leuy?

2 Likes