#1 Andy McGrath loves finals football (Part 1)

Tippa on Betts, very first contest Tippa will tweak his hips and Betts will fly into the front row.

ā€¦ and then Pannell will over-ride the boundary ump and allow Betts to kick the first goal of the game.

6 Likes

Panel member on the Footy Show

Sent into the footy show in his first year, the class and composure on this guy wow

Poor guy, who did he tick off to be on that rubbish show

2 Likes

Very tough gig for a first year player.
Handling himself beautifully.

1 Like

Really happy with his first year just like Parish, two Gems.

Hope he turns it on this Saturday

Can we stop sending our players to that cesspit of a talk show?

10 Likes

Show has actually been pretty good tonight. Staggeringly they have made it about footy and it works

9 Likes

Itā€™s actually been good tonight, first time in many years.

McCluggage has been disappointing so far. He may be OK next year. I think his body was a bit underdeveloped for AFL level.

LOSS INCOMING

2 Likes

Would Hutchy be watching?

McLuggage isnā€™t going to bad, his team stinksā€¦would look better in top 8 team

Andy is all class, can see him being a Captain one day

The pointkicking midfielder we need!

Reminds me of A Fiora. Not as soft, but itā€™s there.

1 Like

Good, except Dave Hughes must go!

1 Like

I stand by this.

We need someone to write an article about this and make a big song and dance about it.

Smashed him. And had 25 himself (yes he had a few turnoversā€¦)

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad we recruited a 2 way player. Only one in this pack of spuds.

1 Like

Wonderful game, gave Eddy a lesson.

Was brilliant defensively all game, Betts was rarely sighted. Disposal in the first quarter was probably the worst Iā€™ve seen from him, but loved how he didnā€™t go into his shell after a couple turnovers and continued to take the game on. His kicking improved as the game went on and to get 25 touches whilst keeping Betts to 7 and goalless is an unbelievable effort from anyone, let alone a first year player

18 Likes