#1 Andy McGrath loves finals football (Part 1)

No that’s THE’s dad. Not THE dad.

3 Likes

Mi scusi

So we’re referring to Goddard as “the dad” now? Bit harsh.

1 Like

I figured McPhee’s dad was ‘The’ dad.

5 Likes

The best thing about the McGrath selection - and there’s a hell of a lot of things to be impressed by - may well be his versatility. He’s not just outright good at half back, he looks equally promising in the middle and even up front. Thats simply invaluable, and we saw it during the injury plague on Friday night.

6 Likes

I’m seeing Andy tonight. Any messages from Blitz?

Pay for dinner, leave a large tip and walk on the outside of him when crossing roads.

14 Likes

tell him I said ‘hi’

2 Likes

Where does he sit speed wise with Fantasia, Tippa, McKenna, Saad and Smith?

Is he proud of creating blitz?

2 Likes

Convince him to volunteer for the GF sprint

I’d prefer he concentrates on playing the actual Grand Final, thanks.

11 Likes

I want him to sweep Grand Final day, Sprint, Premiership, Norm and even the Jock McHale Medal

1 Like

Is he planning on getting any taller.

1 Like

Tell him we love it when he runs hard, tackles hard, takes great marks, spears his passes & kicks goals- so if he could do all that tomorrow night he would make us very happy.

2 Likes

Ask him why he didn’t pick us.

Talked to Andy tonight. In regards to who is the quickest, he said Walla has the quickest time on the GPS, however over a 100m distance, it would be out of Fantasia and himself- of which he thinks Orazio would beat him. Since Andy can run the sub 11s in the 100m, thats saying something. Also, he has been focused on his role since he started but he hopes to get off the chain next year and go for some big runs.

BTW, he thinks if we get up tomorrow night, we are a chance for the flag.

42 Likes

Needed more Conor questions

What were they doing playing at Glen Waverley? What a ■■■■ hole.

Surely Saad would be faster than both of them!