#1 Andy McGrath loves finals football (Part 1)

Both I’d say.

Zac is a very very talented kick.

Mcgrath has strengths in other areas but i’d say if you’re an exceptional kick with a modicum of intensity and hardness you’ll go very far, which zac has.

1 Like

I’m not sure what Merrett was but he’s $3.25 now

2 Likes

hahaha…someone pointed this out to me ands told me to put money on it. But no…I’m too pure for betting ffs

2 Likes

With all this pumping up of McG’s tyres, what do we think of Walsh who showed more in his first game than most have done, and even pantsed McG on a couple of occasions.

Who cares? This isn’t the Walsh thread

9 Likes

Der. I know you are not big on discussion.

Maybe you should try something other than petulant comments.

Thought Walsh looked very good. Was always going to shine. Kid will be a star.
He didn’t ‘pants’ anyone.

1 Like

Except Langford, really ■■■■■■■ easily, to kick the sealer.

Walsh was excellent. A ball magnet. Embarrassed Parish, Langers, etc. Pidge is better, but I hope our other young mids realise that they need to lift.

2 Likes

Who was that who buried McG in a tackle then?

Well you know - when you play a game - a team sport, you have to win some things - otherwise you are really bad at that sport.

1 Like

What, no one else got farking tackled in that game or any other farking game??? That’s a ‘pantsing’?
Fark me.

5 Likes

Suggest some other verb then for being embarrassingly beaten in a contest by a first gamer.

Sure.
Walsh made a tackle and stuck it.
Clap clap clap.
wtaf

4 Likes

Yeah saying Walsh Pants’d McGrath is just wrong. He tackled him. McGrath was a level above.

Agree with Deckham though, Walsh is a great player. If that’s his first game imagine where he’ll be in 3 years! (wearing red and black no doubt)

Andrew Walker was way better in his first game and that was a proper game. He ended up playing 3-4 good years and that’s about it.

Having said that I think Walsh will be a very very good player.

But let’s not go full Donnington yet…

walsh is nowhere near as hot as guelfi.

2 Likes

well yeah, hes getting coached by this guy

That wasn’t walsh. It was Cunningham

Post reported.

Fking hell dude!

3 Likes