#1 Andy McGrath loves finals football (Part 1)

Ben Brown isn’t going anywhere

Spent time forward; small forwards don’t tend to get many disposals.

1 Like

Wouldn’t mind seeing him play there next season. Might be a bit of a squeeze in the middle once we bring in Shiel, Gaff and Beams :smile:

1 Like

Fark he can just turn on a dime can’t he?

Brilliant by hand,gets out into space from a pressured situation so he can have time to make decisions easier. Desperate in defending wherever he players.

Gun.

Just gotta ckean up the kicking a little bit.

That’s all well and good, but how is he at football?

4 Likes

Watched him closely. Had a ton of score assists, and goal assists. Heppell burnt him on 2-3 ocassions. Heppell needs to learn to give the first give. He cost us late in the last quarter against Richmond where he should have handballed to stringer. He got caught. McGrath however needs to improve his repeat efforts, if he fixes that then he will be very good for us.

He was able to create so many scoring opportunities, I wouldn’t mind us playing him forward more often next year to allow Tippa and Fanta more time through the midfield

3 Likes

I remember one of those Heppell instances I think it may have been in the second quarter and Heppell had a shot for goal instead. It very nearly went in so not necessarily the wrong decision. But I like Pidge forward. He looks dangerous and has the smarts to create opportunities. Definitely some versatility there to damage other teams.

I though that was Bellchambers

Not with those pants

It’s becsuse of those pants

1 Like

Those pants would make him the pharquee, not the pharquer.

2 Likes

1 Like

Yes making him extremely pharqable

I noticed the same, he was involved in a lot of scoring chains. His quick hands, tap ons, tackles in the fwd line resulted in multiple scoring chances. Himself and Bags rarely get beaten one on one. Has now proven he can play, fwd, back, and mid. Very versatile player.

thats a super hero chin if ever i saw one.

1 Like

Roger Ramjet?

2 Likes

Just don’t mention proton energy pills

2 Likes

He’s already in good form in the offseason too.

5 Likes

It was on target but just touched on the line. McGrath was very open though