#1 Andy McGrath loves finals football (Part 1)

Mark Mercuri?!?!?!?!

So what i was trying to say is that Andrew McGrath is going to be REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY good and i expect him to win 6 flags for us.

4 Likes

Tom Brady wishes he could move like Pidge, the guy moves like a glacier

2 Likes

There is no doubt this guy will be a surprise packet this year as a midfielder

With McZgrath, Merret, Smith, Shiel, Heppell, Zaharakis, Parish, Langford, Stringer, Myers etc etc we should be elite.

2 Likes

Yes
And if Joey fires up
With Tippa and Orazio
And Smack
We can beat the Tigers

Great highlights.

WSPHU. :wink:

We have seen them before

Watch the 2019 highlights in October!!

2 Likes

this bit really stands out from the video. He doesnā€™t panic and just backs himself to work through the situation despite the numbers and pressure he is under.

1 Like

He was the no 1 draft selection for a good reason

2 Likes

Could well become the number one player in the AFL one day.

Heā€™s special.

1 Like

Very special player and person is our Andy

Some say he would have been a better player if he was taller but I think his height makes him very slippery and harder to tackle

Cannot wait to see him alongside the other mids such as Shiel, Smith, Merrett and Zacha who many have forgotten

2 Likes

I was just about to write exactly the same thing, all those runs heā€™s doing in the video is precisely what heā€™s doing in training, just backing himself a lot more

1 Like

Too much expectation being heaped on Pidge. He is a very good player and hopefully will become elite one day, but right now he hasnā€™t played even one great game as a starting midfielder.

1 Like

Thatā€™s only because the 24th of March 2019 hasnā€™t arrived yet.

7 Likes

He hadnā€™t played one great game in defence before round 1 2017. Took care of that.

7 Likes

I thought that was Joey? No waitā€¦ Franga? We can only have 1 number 1 player in the AFL unfortunately.

2 Likes

I think you are forgetting Fanta. I mean Shiel.

2 Likes

We could always ha e the Hird vs Voss vs Buckley debate that was all the rage in the late 90s early 2000s but this time about Pidge vs Franga vs Joey.

1 Like

Edelman, often.

If i were to guess a ceiling for McGrath in his career it would be something along the lines of 3 x AA, 2 x B/F and a top 8 finish in the brownlow.

He has a lot of talent. Itā€™s hard to judge so early in a career.