#1 Andy McGrath hates chocolate

Fark Tom Brady. He throws the ball to often!

Who is often?

Jeeez, I don’t even know who Tom Brady is.

Oh right the 1918 Geelong player.

In the AFL, he could only get away with that if he played for Hawthorn.

Mark Mercuri?!?!?!?!

So what i was trying to say is that Andrew McGrath is going to be REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY good and i expect him to win 6 flags for us.

Tom Brady wishes he could move like Pidge, the guy moves like a glacier

There is no doubt this guy will be a surprise packet this year as a midfielder

With McZgrath, Merret, Smith, Shiel, Heppell, Zaharakis, Parish, Langford, Stringer, Myers etc etc we should be elite.

Yes
And if Joey fires up
With Tippa and Orazio
And Smack
We can beat the Tigers

Great highlights.

WSPHU. :wink:

We have seen them before

Watch the 2019 highlights in October!!

this bit really stands out from the video. He doesn’t panic and just backs himself to work through the situation despite the numbers and pressure he is under.

He was the no 1 draft selection for a good reason

Could well become the number one player in the AFL one day.

He’s special.

Very special player and person is our Andy

Some say he would have been a better player if he was taller but I think his height makes him very slippery and harder to tackle

Cannot wait to see him alongside the other mids such as Shiel, Smith, Merrett and Zacha who many have forgotten

I was just about to write exactly the same thing, all those runs he’s doing in the video is precisely what he’s doing in training, just backing himself a lot more

Too much expectation being heaped on Pidge. He is a very good player and hopefully will become elite one day, but right now he hasn’t played even one great game as a starting midfielder.

That’s only because the 24th of March 2019 hasn’t arrived yet.

He hadn’t played one great game in defence before round 1 2017. Took care of that.