#1 Andy McGrath loves finals football (Part 1)

Unloaded on him for the brownlow @ 201.00

Taranto wins out on the dreamy factor.

Ooh cryptic stats guesses!!!
Who can it be?

Parish vs McLuggage?

This could keep the stats nuts engrossed for hours.
Guess the player by their stats.

Boo!
No fun once youā€™ve attached player names to the charts.
Back to implying stats are useful.

1 Like

2017 stats

Capture2

1 Like

Donā€™t look Essendon fans, Myers about to be handed a belting.:laughing:

Myers canā€™t even protect Myers from the fisting heā€™s about to receive

Could Taranto or McCluggage handled being number 1 though? We will never know but I got the feeling McGrath would have the best mentality out of the lot.

I liked Taranto, and still do.

1 Like

Way too much information

LOL, McGrath is a gun. These comparisons just make me want to cringe. Get over it

4 Likes

So you take Heppell, Merrett, Zaka, Smith and Shiel and then you throw in Raz, Stringer and Walla in short bursts with Parish, Langford and Myers to round out the rotations AND THEN you add #1 draft pick, Rising Star winner and all round good bloke Andy McGrath in as the icing on the cake?

To paraphrase an infamous astronomerā€¦itā€™s very very difficult to see where weā€™re going to lose a (real) game.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s very good but a chart or graph would be nice (preferably one that is somehow relevant to footy).

Donā€™t mock my chart-making skills.

Haha, i know! Iā€™d like to re-visit this conversation in 2 years time and compare him to all of the "big bodied midsā€™ that everybody is jizzing over.

I remember the endless circle jerk about hodge, Judd and ball. If memory serves Ball was even rated at 2 behind Judd for a while, he was a very distant third by the end, proving that early evaluations are meaningless.

I doubt any club were care if they got Hodge or Judd, you couldnā€™t ask for anymore from either.

1 Like

Iā€™d maybe ask Judd to stop being such a c*nt.

1 Like