#1 Andy McGrath loves finals football (Part 1)

Ooh, Ahh, something something Star

McGrath would need to put in some pretty special performances to win it from here. Burton is a fair way ahead from what Iā€™ve seen. There wouldnā€™t be much between McGrath and SPP.

2 Likes

Yep. Iā€™d have McGrath ahead of SPP but burton is a mile out front. Heā€™s been terrific this year

1 Like

Iā€™d probably have SPP ahead of McGrath. Heā€™s averaging a goal a game from the midfield, and his contested work and tackling is amazing for a first year player. I think he has had more impact.

SPOILS

THEN

SMOTHERS

that was wanga like

17 Likes

How good is this kid?!

freak. can football.

love him.

That play

1 Like

alone on the wing in a big game, brings the football, what a crowd response too

Playing well. Just needs to remember itā€™s called football and not handball

Very good game.

Sucked in GWS. Traded 7 to 3 to 2 to try get him.

How many years do we sign him for? Do it now with ability to increase cash as required. Lock him in.

Whereā€™s my gif?

1 Like

pepper potts well never do anything remotely as hero as pantsing two opponents alone on the wing

Magooā€¦ the essence of Cool.

Top kid. The kind you itch to Coach. Can instruct a whole team by his adherence to the orders and the mission given.

No, ā€¦ really.

1 Like

Watching him and Kelly go about calmly about their business in the backline you wouldnā€™t be surprised at all that theyā€™ve got 322 games between them.

28 Likes

Just watching the game now. Desdset tear of pride watching that spoil / smother play. As good as the Joe Dan mark for me.

6 Likes

That was such a great bit of play from him. Just shows even when you dont have the ball you can make an impact

2 Likes

Gee he is good!