#1 Andy McGrath loves finals football (Part 1)

You can tell his dad’s PWC consultant type by the way he threw “mitigate” into his press conference as casually as most footballers say “the boys”

18 Likes

Aside from concerns about his height from some, there was no obvious major issues in his game. He was always meant to be a very rounded player, with good skills, pace and an ability/commitment to work both ways. That’s not to say he won’t be looking to improve his game, but he’s about as close to the complete package as you’d find on draft day.

2 Likes

Fixed.

1 Like

Fixed.
Eh?

what the hell are you on aboot?

1 Like

His Dad is a very important business man.

10 Likes

I’m in love with him.

1 Like

No highlights package from the weekend for McGrath?

hahahaha - When Whoosh tells the boys McG’s been nominated, they all call out ‘speech’ as they did with Parish. McG shakes his head and says 'nah, I’m ok, thanks" :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Not really a highlights package tbh.

could’ve just played the 3 odd runs hes made through the midfield for 10 minutes.

Best debut speech ever goes to rhys mathieson.

im very sorry that it doesent meet your high standards

Wonder how a conversation between McGrath and Heppell goes?

4 Likes

I’m not your buddy, fwiend!

1 Like

Terrance and Phillip flag in the cheer squad?

3 Likes

Did I read that the old man is a partner at KPMG? If so can he sack The Weapon pls

9 Likes

H: Yeah, Nah, Good game on the weekend pigg

MCG: Why thankyou Captain, I was quite pleased that my performance was consistent with my pre game meditation and visualisation.

2 Likes

Agreed.

His hands and vision remind me so much of Diesel Williams.

I bet who own’t be able to get two Brownlows by going around punching blokes’ heads when they are looking away.

Well, that is unless Connors gets him transferred to FCFC.

he works for us now so its fine.

2 Likes