#1 Andy McGrath loves finals football (Part 1)

Anyone else threatening to get an RS nom?

Rioli?

Didnā€™t watch the whole game ,. (who could), but he did some good stuff while I did.

He had 10 poss 2 goals and 1 tackle

Thatā€™d be no then ā€¦

Hope McGrath gets it, he deserves it.

Probably fiorini is the danger, he had 31d.

Rioli wouldnā€™t be eligible. Played loads last year

Plus that Richmond small forward kicked 4 goals

Brayden Fiorino at Gold Coast? 31 disposals and in a winning team.

He was actually stuck between 2 players to man up on as someone else didnt push back as hard to man up. If he went to Betts the other guy (cant remember who it was gets it). One of those ones where he was buggered either way but not his fault.

28 touches in a team thatā€™s getting flogged should see him get it but he wonā€™t.

I think it can go two ways for McGrath.

I think if he remains in defence for the majority of games this year heā€™ll end up being our defensive general by seasons end. He reads the game well, has neat disposal and is a born leader. That defence last night was crying out for someone to take charge and demand accountability. Iā€™m not saying the coaches will ask him to do it I just think it will happen naturally.
Alternatively if he gets moved into the midfield more often heā€™ll start racking up some huge numbers and end up winning the Rising Star by a country mile. Heā€™ll probably still win it if he remains in defence but not by as much.

2 Likes

Has he been announced yet?

He got the nod this week. Well done Andy.

6 Likes

Ooh Ahh

Plays his best game in our worst, all those stories about him dragging teams over the line are seeming more and more true.

3 Likes

Well done lad

Hoorah McGrath!

McWRATH!

Totally deserved.

has been up there in the mix for it every week. if he keeps it up, i think it will be between him and Powell-Pepper.

Well done Andy well deserved