#1 Andy McGrath loves finals football (Part 1)

Plug and play

McClug who?

2 Likes

Did extremely well. Tough little fella too.

Fantastic first game up young Pidge. He didnā€™t look out of place at all and never seemed over awed by the occasion or whomever he was playing on.

Great hands and awareness around the packs. Played his defensive role well and even though the Hawks smalls threatened I donā€™t ever feel like they dominated.

Good to see him using the boot and effectively too. Saw a glimpse of the run and gun in the last quarter there that I canā€™t wait to see more of.

3 Likes

best senior game for the club yet.

12 Likes

Looks to be the full package.

How did anyone pass up on this guy?.. Oh waitā€¦ They didnā€™t :wink:

3 Likes

Wow very impressive first game. His confidence just kept going as the game went on. By god he is going to be a weapon. Defends so well, and when he gets more confidence he will make the games best small fwds accountable. Tough, and courageous as they come.

1 Like

So impressed!

Just a stunning debut.

Felt like heā€™d been part of that back six for several seasons already.

Going to be a helluva lot of fun watching his career develop over the next few years.

1 Like

1 win from 1 game.

I was very impressed. Heā€™s composed and fast physically and mentally.

1 Like

This Wannabe jr character must be a hell of a footballer

13 Likes

Personally I thought it was his worst

2 Likes

Gun. Didnā€™t do anything particularly flashy but didnā€™t look out of place at all against the big boysā€¦ which is freakin great to see in his first game. 22 possies! Tidy work.

1 Like

Watch SPP get it cause of his 2 goals from outside 50.

1 Like

Never took a backwards step. Canā€™t remember him being convincingly beaten in a one on one. Scary to think how good our midfield will be once he puts on some size and moves in the middle.

1 Like

Lol hope the McLuggage diehards enjoyed that one

6 Likes

Just take Wannabe Jr as a rookie next year.

1 Like

Who McLuggage?

How about Glenn??

What happened to him in the last 2 mins, somebody snipe him?