#1 Andy McGrath loves finals football (Part 1)

would love to see a highlights package of each of his possessions/moments

Good philosophy for a everyone. Saved my life.

2 Likes

re jy Simpkin, he tweeted an essendon supporter back just before the draft that he would love to play for us. sounds like hes a jet. hope we make a play for him. lol norf.

3 Likes

Bumped into a lovely lady on Swan St after the match and she told me her son (Jy Simpkin) is debuting tomorrow and that he was a mad bomber supporter growing up. Told her that Norf was going nowhere and that she needs to get him to the bombers after his initial 2 years are up.

32 Likes

HUGE.

Letā€™s do this.

Donā€™t make plans for 2019 Jy Simpkin

1 Like

after the way theyā€™ve thrown away picks theyā€™d take our 2nd rounder.

McGā€™s family was pretty stoked. Here are a few pics - greeting the proud fam (and myself (-:slight_smile: ) after the debut Uploadingā€¦
Shame I canā€™t upload the vid of his mum greeting him and telling him how proud she is - one of many unique and emotional moments behinds the scenes on Sat night
BTW - he got a good run for his money - neck, shoulders and arms FULL of scratches and marks. Uploadingā€¦

4 Likes

Begleyis dane swan mark 2. Except heā€™s not fat

No way.

begley has one of the most natural kicking actions iā€™ve seen.

swan looks like his leg was gonna fall off everytime he kicked it.

no doubt dodoro will be in his ear.

Canā€™t see the pics

hereā€™s another tryā€¦

And another failure

Bufferingā€¦

hereā€™s a link to the EFC FB Page - Fujitso moments - posted the vid thereā€¦
https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=essendon%20football%20club%20fujitsu

Havenā€™t been following this thread, so havenā€™t read through it all, so donā€™t flame me ā€¦ but, a fellow supporter told me last year was McGrathā€™s first season of AFL. Is that the case?

Suspect heā€™s thinking of Sammy ā€œDonā€ Draper.

1 Like

No results found for your query.
Check your spelling or try another term.

Doing well there, sonny jim.

1 Like

Save Draper for Anzac Day and let him break Collingwood. They fkg deserve it after Mason Cox

3 Likes