#1 Andy McGrath loves finals football (Part 1)

I guess it is in terms of McG being a “Mr Perfect”.

No wonder R Shaw recommended him. Let’s hope he can add a Norm Smith and a Brownlow to his CV.

(Just like another Mr Perfect we all know).

3 Likes

And continue his winning streak in finals and GFs!!

Delete

So we could of got him as an international rookie like McNiece…

Then I answer my own question

See how clever I was, I asked a rhetorical question & the answer was buried in there all along.

You’re an idiot, please stop wasting my time by replying to me.

Sooo, what are your plans this Sat?

1 Like

Up for a chat on Marngrook tomorrow night.

2 Likes

He still has only 1 goal to his name. I wanna see him play forward pocket for a game and see him kick a bag. could totally see him doing that. i still cant believe how good he is.

Haven’t read through the whole thread, but has he signed a contract extension?
I’m pretty sure most if not all 1st year players from other clubs have already extended their contracts.

Is he still resting?

Don’t forget who his manger is

1 Like

Worked it out

Plays like a shorter, faster, more evasive Hurley with a bigger leap, less beast mode emotion, more beast stone faced competitor, same complete disdain for his opponents.

No.

You could see how much we missed this guys line breaking speed and tidy disposal off half back against Carlscum.

His one time pickups, fast hands and creativity would have been ■■■■■■ handy.

1 Like

Needed a week off. Thought many times that the offload with superb vision to release the speedster to break the lines was missing yesterday. Can’t wait to see this kid break the lines a bit more, come out of his shell and learn to take the lead which will come with time. He’s humble for his talents and not content with being just good.

Seems to fit in with those throwback SirDick Reynolds Essendon qualities as a young fella - the graft, dedication, diligence and above all earnestness. It’s all there.

1 Like

Looks like he will get Betts for a whole game with Bags out.

If he beats Betts and gets the rightfully worthy media coverage for it - he wins the rising star.

Love for him to get the RS but would much prefer him to win us this game of his own boot playing everywhere.