#1 Andy McGrath loves finals football (Part 1)

I’d offer McGrath a five year contract.

Year 1 at 400k
Year 2 at 500k
Year 3 at 550k
Year 4 at 650k
Year 5 at 700k.

Nah, the smart thing to do is front-load as much as you can (as much space as is left after big trades) leaving more room for resigning of JD, Zach etc in 3-4yrs

The general principal is the same.

Leaving room for what you say!!!

We should know better than to take any notice of the rubbish in the HS. Andy will stay- he wants to & we want him to.

2 Likes

Good old Paul Connors working hard in the off season I see.

Wish we could blanket ban him from the club.

Such a sub human peice of excrement.

Really? Pretty self explanatory-forward planning

What a $hit article. He hasn’t signed the first offer… how do they even know about this? And why is it even an article?

Who wrote it?

1 Like

What’s the issue?
Even his manager thinks it’s all fine.

Not an issue really, just sharing. Confident the club have everything under control although I find it amusing the initial offer was nowhere near the mark.

1 Like

D’RAZ

“Hey there young fella because you have only just started we will give you a small contract for 2 years but then a bigger one after that so just sign here and go out and train with the boys and we’ll make the announcement tonight”

Media must be hating that they can’t find some controversy about the Bombers so they write ■■■■ like this. Do they really think we would let our only number 1 pick who is a gun an wants to be a one club player walk out. Gosh the media r a bunch of flogs

They are desperate for negative news…as we have had 2 weeks of positive news instead.

Pure paranoia on here.

It’s a random piece to fill the pages of a ■■■■ newspaper. Nothing more.

Nobody is using to this to get us lol…

7 Likes

He will sign.

Parish held off talks as well after his magnificent first year.

If I was them I’d be doing the same thing.

FWIW Francis probably signed an extension at the exact right time for him to do it, his stocks may have depleted a bit more after this year, so a 2 year extension last year was perfect for him.

Someone with McGrath or Parish’s trajectory would be silly to sign mid way through their first year, they will be worth way more in the second year.

I have 100% confidence McGrath will sign a 2 year contract before mid year.

I look forward to the one about Essendon being a bad influence on a fragile Jake Stringer. I’m actually surprised it hasn’t been printed yet. I assume it has already been written down somewhere.

Caro has that saved and ready to go at the first sign of a stringer transgression.

3 Likes

Dusty.txt… oh wait, silly me.

3 Likes

I head North Melbourne have offered Andy a 15 year deal worth $25 million. Hes already turned them down

10 Likes