#1 Andy McGrath loves finals football (Part 1)

No one would turn that down.

straight to the keeper

6 Likes

Connors helped us last week and now it’s payback time. So predictable.

2 Likes

AFL media got nothing to talk about at present.

Will be dragging up everything and anything to create a story.

He won’t go anywhere else, already said as much himself.

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Please HS. He’s going no where.

Sounds like we have a bit of a cap squeeze hope the club has money left over to re-sign our guns in the future.

1 Like

Its hardly panic time

HS rehashing D’Orazio’s comments from end of September and changing the slant. It’s part of an article about stringer where McGrath says he plans to stay a Bomber for life. It’s not a new interview… Google McGrath stringer D’Orazio and read it in context - I cant post because it’s paywall but google it.

1 Like

Robbo has written it, he’s just waiting for the right moment to put it out there.

2 Likes

It’s a smart move for someone of McGrath’s ability. Back yourself in to have a good year and bump up the cash. There’s an element of risk of course but well worth it when you’ve got his talent.

I’M NOT PANICKING YOU’RE PANICKING!

NOBODY PANIC!

2 Likes

8906F5B6-2A65-4BD3-B26C-B39C2D801100

1 Like

Contracted next year, right?

You’re not doing it right…

IS HE CONTRACTED FOR NEXT YEAR??? HE HAS TO BE SURELY???

2 Likes

I would love McGrath to come out and be like

This article is rubbish, of course I’m going to re-sign, but I would be stupid to re-sign now, I wouldn’t be maximising the potential of my next contract.

Anyone who suggests he is holding the club to ransom or is just looking out for himself and not being a team player is ridiculous. It’s a business, it’s a career for these young guys. I highly doubt he would be asking for 500k plus, he was probably offered something around low 200k, and he is probably wanting something around 300k a season.

I would have thought they offered Pidge a similar second contract to Parish, and based on his first year and his awards, Pidge is worth more than that.

1 Like

Paul Connors:
“I’m furious that Essendon spent all their salary cap on my other clients”

20 Likes

"…Last year’s overall No.1 pick McGrath told the Herald Sun in Grand Final week he wanted to end his career asbe (sic) a one-club player.

His manager Robbie D’Orazio, of Connors Sports, said then that talks to extend a deal past 2018 would soon heat up."

1 Like

Poor investment of panic dollars here.

Nothing to see: Move on.

6 Likes

It’s a low yield environment. Gotta invest somewhere.

2 Likes

wont keep McGrath

1 Like