#1 Andy McGrath loves finals football (Part 1)

Will Hayward had a total of 3 kicks and got the RS nomination?

Yes. But it was for the swans soā€¦

1 Like

Is that BJ saying he deserves it but wouldnā€™t be surprised if he doesnā€™t win it and that things are definitely rigged with the AFL?

The Woosha special.

According to Champion Data, Andy McGrath is at least No. 1 for one other thing,

2 Likes

that was getting a run last week. kidā€™s a star. if not for the bullshit ā€œearn your stripes firstā€ attitude of the AA selection panel heā€™d be in AA squad. Statistically better than Neville Jetta in pretty much every single area including the above defensive lockdown ability. But nah, canā€™t have an 18y/o kid included in such honoursā€¦ the optics.

4 Likes

Neville Jetta AA?

If that happens then Iā€™m convinced that the selection panel smoke meth before deciding the team.

He is a very ordinary player.

2 Likes

Heā€™s a jobber, no doubt. But heā€™s basically been the best small defender in the comp and rarely been beaten, except for McGrath whoā€™s been better and never been beaten.
Heā€™s the only lockdown small defender theyā€™ve picked so I think we can assume heā€™s a strong chance to make the side.

I like the Jetta inclusion, a defender who actually defends in the AA team is a rarer bird than it should be

Neville Jetta has been a different player this year, pretty much a lock for the final side.

1 Like

Too much stat overload.

Where is the stat for guys who have played on other guys for 37.28% of the time not including time spent drinking water from the shared bottles delivered to them by trainers near the boundary line?

7 Likes

When is the Rising Star pls?

next week I think

1 Like

Correct. Who was it who said;

ā€œEven with stats Davd King is just another flog with an opinionā€

2 Likes

Friday isnā€™t it?

This.

Sadly this.

Got $40 @ $13

Please.

7 Likes

On Hardtag this week.

Brilliant to see a different side to him.

Itā€™s so good seeing different sort of questions being asked and also a more casual side to the boys.

4 Likes

sweet will check out soon.

i live for a conor hard tag.

1 Like