#1 Andy McGrath loves finals football (Part 1)

ftfy

You’re mixing up your mafia movie quotes, which is a knee capping offence in itself!

His nickname should be Crown.
Have a listen to hard tag, good to hear from him.
looking at buying a house near the club next year (after his next big contract), good news

1 Like

Port Melbourne ain’t really near the club…

I believe a lot of the players live in Port Melbourne. The players ( as a collective) are the club in reality.

1 Like

The managed claim is worst point in his comments especially given as you point out they both played 20 games. But as we know journos don’t deal with facts.

1 Like

“Do you think it’s appropriate for an 18 year old kid to wear a Rolex watch?”

2 Likes

and why wouldn’t you?!

He suggested he’d get a few of the boys to move in with him… and pay the rent!

Ashley flog Brown is a whoreforn die-hard.

Why not award the Rising Star to both McGrath and Burton? Good enough for the Brownlow.

Not that it needs mentioning… but who do you pick… Lewis Taylor or Zerrett??

I think the Rising Star usually picks a pretty deserving winner… lots of talent again this year but win or lose… we know we got this pick absolutely spot on. Couldn’t be happier.

5 Likes

Zerrett would have been a bigger shot that year if it was not for the sub rule.

2 Likes

Where’s the link for this Hard Tag show?

Dons official website.

Yeah maybe, I still think it was more to do with the saga sucking all oxygen from any good news… very hard to shine and stand out when 99.99% of all EFC headlines were saga driven.

I feel like this is probably the first season that Merrett has been taken seriously as the gun he is. Almost like some media types actually bothered taking a look at the stats and our games!

Anyway won’t derail this thread, but I’m really glad that McGrath is being seriously considered in the conversations as I think he has been terrific.

I also LOVE the fact that McGrath has been able to come into a more successful, stable team and give him the best possible chance at success. Like EFC of old, it seems we finally have the environment right to allow these youngsters to shine. Heppell, JD, Merrett, McGrath, Fanta, Walla… all guys who have developed really nicely within the system… I feel this is our best chance at “sustained success” in a long, long time.

7 Likes

He’s a genius, this kid

3 Likes

Good footy play too

They should give leniency to McGrath as it’s his first year in the system. Interesting that if Clayton Oliver played 3 less games last year he won be eligible for this years Rising Star.

1 Like

Francis will still be eligible next year FYI.

As will Begley.

So who was the girl that complained to the club re. instagram. Koala?

3 Likes

Who tries to temp someone away from their girlfriend then chucks a hissy to the club. what a leech.

7 Likes