#1 Andy McGrath loves finals football (Part 1)

Big fish

WANT

On a side thought, how do we think he would go on Kennedy as a tagger? Does he have the tank and body strength? He has the speed to be damaging on the other side.

Ooo aaah, Rising Star.

4 Likes

Well done Andy! Well deserved!

Great press release by the club. Who did Andy follow as a kid?

Imagine this kid at 24 years of age.

2 Likes

Mississauga Steelheads.

3 Likes

Well done to the kid. As others have said , imagine how good he will be in a few years.

Well done young man, what a little champ. Looking forward to watching him over the next decade in the red and black.

1 Like

Wants him to play I’m premierships…my ■■■!

Ablett clone. But seriously, I think he will be around stoppages much more vs Sydney in the final. His confidence will be sky high and the smaller ground will allow him to get to more contests.

Great news, and well deserved. Couldn’t have asked more of our first ever number one pick. Has been outstanding, can’t wait to see how he goes in a finial.

1 Like

McStar

1 Like

From the horses mouth, wants to become an inside midfielder, our future problems in this department are solved.

Will destroy anyone, anywhere, anytime, inside, outside or even upside down.

Start drafting HBF’s again. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes
1 Like

Did he win? HE SHIT_IN!!

YES !!! Cousin McGrath by ten lengths.

(BTW, where did McLuggage come in the voting ?)

1 Like
9 Likes

Zerrett didn’t have a particularly good first year. Didn’t get going until mid year

Two all Australians under 23, the rising star, made the finals and Josh Kelly coming on board next year.

What a great week.

5 Likes