#1 Andy McGrath loves finals football (Part 1)

Will win a Brownlow, he is that good. Probably the one after Zack.

2 Likes

Freakshow.

??? You’ll have to elaborate :slight_smile:

absolute silk. Best moment for me was when he was tackled by about 4 players at once, didn’t pannic, and found a way to get a foot to the ball, and get it going our way.

tough, fast, and super clean. Looks a class above

5 Likes

More centre bounces please. When we were getting destroyed in the 3rd he should have been in there. Apart from zerrett he’s got the most balanced game between attack and defence.

1 Like

Too lid on.

just mark it down now.

Freak!

1 Like

You know how we over-rate our players and just call blokes “messiah” as a bit of a laugh.

None of the above posts are kidding.

This kid is legit a superstar.

1 Like

Plays with the poise of a 10 year veteran. Love him.

4 Likes

As I noted in the game day thread, he and Merrett alone make us a two-way midfield.

That sequence of play in the first quarter, defending then attacking, was epic for a kid.

8 Likes

And Smith, gun tackler.

1 Like

I have never really had a favourite player in my time following Essendon.

But, boy oh boy wow wee, McGrath is making it very hard for me, to keep it that way.

10 Likes

Star. That play in the first quarter where he had about 5 efforts in a row to eventually come out with the footy was so good.

9 Likes

Don’t do it to yourself.

Managed by Paul Connors.

5 Likes

You can be such an ■■■■■■■■ @Riolio

:grinning:

4 Likes

Will be the best player in the comp in 2 years.

What’s a McCluggage?

21 Likes

Yeah just watched that again in the replay and you cant teach that sort of effort. Just kept going and didnt give up.

We have an absolute gem on our hands.

2 Likes

Thank deity we picked up a goal-scoring mid instead.

2 Likes

It will take a monumental effort to be the best player in our team. Zerrett and Daniher are superstars

1 Like