#1 Andy McGrath loves finals football (Part 1)

Taranto looking the goods. Lazy 32 touches this arvo.

I remember wanting the goal kicking midfielder McClug, and we have that with McGrath, so I was right.

3 Likes

Parish in that play ran as hard too

1 Like

Ffs!
Donā€™t take that away from me!
I have little else!

3 Likes

Then he will be CEO of Essendon
Then he will be CEO of the AFL (taking over form Xavier Campbell)

3 Likes

Agreed. People saying heā€™ll be our best player are seriously underselling Zerrett. But if it becomes a debate weā€™re in sensational shape.

2 Likes

Maybe they arenā€™t underselling Zerrett at all?

Maybe thatā€™s more the point?

6 Likes

I think if we knew how good orazio was going to be then more would have been in the pick Andy camp.

I was in the Clug camp becasue we have needed a quality forward/mid for years.

Very happy to be wrong.

Yep, I wanted The Clug.

Then last year our forward line miraculously transformed itself. Didnā€™t see that coming.

1 Like

Add Parish who had equal game high tackles.

His change of direction and quick hands open the field up. He is a jet and will only get better and better. Excitint times ahead

His change of direction is equal of any in the competition including Ablett.

Dodoro said on draft day he was a 360 degree player. He is dead right. Special talent.

2 Likes

LOL :slight_smile:

He can handle the pressure Miss Ellie :wink:

1 Like

Why not? LOL :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alex is fine I am well advised my his Mum and Dadā€¦St Kilda supporters who are wavering ATM :slight_smile:

Would like to see him start in the centre square more.

I wanted the luggage but heā€™s the full package.

Itā€™s actually amazing now to think back on the absolute toddleresque meltdown that many Blitz draft ā€˜expertsā€™ had when he was selected.

5 Likes

Agreed. They were wonderfully heady times. I remember them fondly, and look forward to them happening again in 8 months time.

2 Likes

You wonā€™t see nothing until we pick the most boring vanilla leadership first round pick ever in this yearā€™s super draft

1 Like