#1 Andy McGrath loves finals football (Part 1)

and Lacrosse, its their National Sport.

Curling?

1 Like

Get to the lid off thread

1 Like

I did exactly same, but I was getting a massage at the Golden Lucky Cherry Lotus on Nepean hwy.

1 Like

Ice Hockey?

Puck in Hell.

How can you finish that dream sequence without Dell sanding up out of his chair yelling “JIIIIIZZZZ!”

Only when it freezes over.

Was quiet again today.

Not sure how but we need to find a way to get the ball in Andy’s hands more as he can actually make things happen when he gets it.

He’s not going to learn anything playing down back so just put him in ball already.

The season is getting to critical stage anyway.

Yep have to move him back to the midfield now.
Bring in mcNeice and Redman to replace McGrath and Bags

5 Likes

Yep.

If they continue to give him jobs in the backline I think that is incredibly short sighted.

He has class and we need him making the play not doing jobs.

Yep. Plus if they want to give him a job, put him on one of the oppositions best midfielders. I’m confident he’ll run both ways

1 Like

First time Ive seen him struggle physically in any game…right from U18’s. Needs to sleep for next 3 days

so how was that battle with stephenson that didn’t happen?

Needs to run with isacc Smith in 2 weeks time to see what real work rate is. He at least has a future but his work rate was horrible today. Not going to learn much from our mids unfortunately

1 Like

Stick him in the centre.

Start with Belly, McGrath, Parish and Merrett. The young boys can look at each other in the eye and realise this is it. Let them work it out.

Absolutely agree. The future rests on their shoulders

Yep. And the 1.2 million a year mid we are going to poach this year.

like the last 3 years?

It is a must now. The Hawks did it, the cats, the Tigers (Prestia + Caddy = 1.2m), Adelaide… Our turn.

Send him to the back where he did well last year and drop Bags. Problem is we don’t have a pacy mid to bring in for his replacement in the middle