#1 Andy McGrath loves finals football (Part 1)

Interesting Connor and Saad aren’t even in the conversation!

Said outside footy, golf is his next thing- however the boys are dabbling in playing Fortnite.

I know. I asked about them too so they were considered. Next time Ill ask for him to rank them.

Is it a confidence thing that he doesn’t take it on like McKenna and Saad if he is indeed faster than them?

He said its part of the the role he has been givven and concentrating on. My thoughts are that after two years he is confient in his role is happy to expand on it.

what is it with footballers playing golf?

1 Like

they like it

3 Likes

They should have a grand final relay. 4x100m saad, McKenna, fantasia, McGrath

7 Likes

The batton is a footy that they have to handball

2 Likes

They have good hand eye coordination, probably all played cricket as a kid
have lots of down time during the day, playing golf is like a nice walk keeping mind entertained, and can be quite social, they are probably good at it nad get a bit of banter out of it.

Would much prefer them to be playing golf than FIFA or fortnight.

1 Like

Encouraged.
Not dangerous, affecting their playing.
Competitive camaraderie without risk.
Basically - it’s golf or online gaming.

2 Likes

So we’ll field: JoeyD, Green, and the next two don’t matter.

2 Likes

Not against this idea. You could play Andy fwd back or middle. He is very versatile

1 Like

Golf is the best way to ruin a long walk.

2 Likes

Demetriou?
Tell him to get ■■■■■■

9 Likes

this kids been everywhere tonight

1 Like

What happened after half time? Did someone go to him?

It is acceptable to dress like a black man while playing though

What was the point his kicks weren’t going anywhere.

Gets oddly stuck on the boundary line an awful amount. Not sure why? Not the best kick from a stand still.
Plenty of opportunities lately to really stamp his name on the game and hasn’t. Not fussed as he’s still in his 2nd year and showing signs he will be very good.
I thought himself, Saad and McKenna could have taken the game on with an extra 20m of run but chose to move it which was to early and turned it over. Had to get the ball deeper but failed.