#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

A silly thought on my part… and clearly not appropriate… but anyway.

I’m delighted that he has made his way back through the doors at Essendon rather than we just never see him again, or worse we next see him at some other club.

It says to me that he is OK with the club but just struggling with himself. That’s a guy I can support wholeheartedly and without reservation.

2 Likes

I guess its important to mention that at the same time as posting the original comment.

3 Likes

I promise that I will never talk to him again.

24 Likes

sigh

Still wish we had Carlisle tbh.

1 Like

Just about all the younger players ‘see our ■■■■’.

im genuinely curious, but how? its not like the stuff on blitz is widely disseminated through the internet, unless you specifically go on blitz im finding it hard to see how youd catch wind of the stuff we are saying

I know this is going to sound terrible but I showed this to me son who was disappointed Tippa wasn’t in the picture.

12 Likes

Probably a good idea mate.

5 Likes

dear o dear

6 Likes

Great news, rapt for him…

Lid off…

…Pick him now!!! I’m heading over to Panic Dollars to go full trauma and lock him in for the next five weeks…

Welcome back Aaron and all the best with your recovery

3 Likes

How awesome to see him back at least feeling comfortable enough to re-join the group for training. Hopefully a small but important step in his recovery. Who knows, maybe going public with his struggles may have released some of the burden. Good luck young man.

3 Likes

Username checks out.

13 Likes

Right behind you young man!!!

Good on you Aaron, only be at EFC if you want to be, hopefully that will make the world of difference.

Going by Hepp’s attitude you should be greeted with nothing but encouragement and acceptance at the Dons for whatever you decide.

If your heart’s in it, I very much look forward to what you can achieve with the EFC.

If it turns out it’s not, good on you for calling it, and may you go where your heart takes you and enjoy a happy fruitful life whatever happens. :slightly_smiling_face:

19 Likes

Scarey you are a nice person.

1 Like

If there was a “farking mega like” button I’d be pressing the be-Jesus out of that. Fantastic news. Get well and welcome back young tacker

4 Likes

ITS TIME

1 Like

Ostrich-esque to suggest that a guy who struggled with fitness at the best of times could miss the back end of a pre-season and come in to play seniors in round 1.

2 Likes