#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

anyone know if he matched up on Shache for a full game, I recall seeing some footage of them playing on each other in the champs…talk about playing tall.

Francis has an infectious disease?

I heard he had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

2 plus 2 equals?

2 plus 2 equals?

Whatever you want it to’

At what stage do we just cut our loses with this guy? We’ve been waiting weeks for him to develop a tank, but it’s just not looking like happening.

The potential is there, but maybe a straight swap for Jack Watts is in the cards? Watts just needs a new environment, and it might be time for Francis to do the same.

anyone know if he matched up on Shache for a full game, I recall seeing some footage of them playing on each other in the champs......talk about playing tall.

its one of the ones against vic country, and it was recorded i think i’ve got it somewhere. He got towelled up a bit, but vic country smashed SA.

At what stage do we just cut our loses with this guy? We've been waiting weeks for him to develop a tank, but it's just not looking like happening.

The potential is there, but maybe a straight swap for Jack Watts is in the cards? Watts just needs a new environment, and it might be time for Francis to do the same.

To be honest, I was thinking it might be better to trade Parish. His trade stock is pretty high right now, and he only really has 12-15 years of football left in him and it frees up a spot for one of the younger guys to develop…

anyone know if he matched up on Shache for a full game, I recall seeing some footage of them playing on each other in the champs......talk about playing tall.

its one of the ones against vic country, and it was recorded i think i’ve got it somewhere. He got towelled up a bit, but vic country smashed SA.

big ask to line up on someone the size of Schache.

Not to mention neither of them have been able to crack it for a game in the ones yet.

Not to mention neither of them have been able to crack it for a game in the ones yet.

Yep. Obvious list cloggers. Move them on.

The Chronic Fatigye Syndrome would mean it is OK to take Steroids… right AFL?

The Chronic Fatigye Syndrome would mean it is OK to take Steroids... right AFL?
Only if he's traded to the Lions.

Oh yes, definite list clogger.

Get this; my Carlton suporting next door neighbour’s, politician friend’s, parking officer’s, journalist sister’s (The Age), prison serving second cousin twice removed’s, North Melbourne supporting rubbishman’s, used carsalesman brother’s, ice addicted adopted sister, who sells herself to make ends meet… yes well, her pimp’s retarded Collingwood supporting knuckle dragging minder reckons…

Francis couldn’t run out of sight on a foggy night and that if he were a horse - they would shoot him.

Err, you can tell of course that I may have fibbed a little bit here… the giveaway is that NO ONE supports farkin North Melbourne.

At what stage do we just cut our loses with this guy? We've been waiting weeks for him to develop a tank, but it's just not looking like happening.

Straight swap for Freeman?

Get this; my Carlton suporting next door neighbour’s, politician friend’s, parking officer’s, journalist sister’s (The Age), prison serving second cousin twice removed’s, North Melbourne supporting rubbishman’s, used carsalesman brother’s, ice addicted adopted sister, who sells herself to make ends meet… yes well, her pimp’s retarded Collingwood supporting knuckle dragging minder reckons…

Francis couldn’t run out of sight on a foggy night and that if he were a horse - they would shoot him.

Err, you can tell of course that I may have fibbed a little bit here… the giveaway is that NO ONE supports farkin North Melbourne.

Pffft…
As if removed’s a real word.
Sprung.

Alas poor Aaron, I knew him well.

Alas poor Aaron, I knew him well.
Tis a pity we have no players named Yorrick !

Pffft…
As if removed’s a real word.
Sprung.

Dammit… They’re onto me.

Well I heard, he’s very popular, Sine. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, s!uts, bloods, wasteoids, dweebies, d!ckheads — They all adore him. They think he’s a righteous dude.

Well I heard, he’s very popular, Sine. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, s!uts, bloods, wasteoids, dweebies, d!ckheads — They all adore him. They think he’s a righteous dude.

Righteous… I mean to say, if he gets over his lack of tank, large legs, wuthering height and large girth he could go on to be called something ridiculous like, like Saint Francis or similar. Come on, that will never catch on.

Hang on, just had a quick look on Google; the name’s taken but the reputation of hanging around friers is established… Fat fark.