#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

Transformed it into a glorious mane.

2 Likes

Is he really a ā€œformer number 6 pickā€?

Which pick was he taken with more recently?

19 Likes

I take it as they have graduated from being draft picks. They are now AFL players.

Likeā€¦ former childhood actor star McCauley Culkin. Heā€™s not a childhood actor star now.

Hmmā€¦ weird analogy - but doya get me?

Maybe.

2 articles in the one day about how heā€™s going well. almost as if they are trying to smooth over some mistreatment about his motives and actively wanting to leave.
but nah, ā– ā– ā– ā–  the red headed ā– ā– ā– ā–  right, he wanted out so ā– ā– ā– ā–  him off right ??

ā– ā– ā– ā–  I love this time of year!

Both SA clubs werenā€™t intrested

Hopefully itā€™s the kick up the bum he needed.

1 Like

The Menace is afoot ā€¦

1 Like

Not true at all.
Both were interested, both wanted to offer up nothing for him though and lastly he never really wanted to go.

25 Likes

parish sounded bullish about francis in his interview.

but but but but he requested a trade. It was our obligation to give him away for nothing as he was home sick, he needed to move back to a city he lived in for 12 months, a city his family doesnt live in.

4 Likes

The Red Menace is unleashed.

Did he request a trade ? Reckon it was the other way around ! The club offered Francis for trade.

1 Like

It seems that the club told Francis that if an opportunity comes up to move him to Adelaide, we might take itā€¦ thats if we couldnā€™t get Stringer, Smith & Saad with pick 11 & 35.

His manager then comes out and says ā€œAaron wants a trade to Adelaide but heā€™d be just as happy to stay as wellā€.

1 Like

my boner from his game saving mark still hasnā€™t gone down

FRANG.

2 Likes

Sigh.

This is hype, inflating again.

All it took was one training session.

5 Likes

Donā€™t worry. One injury or not playing seniors by round 2 and the knives will come back out.

12 Likes

When you see him here as compared to yesterdays picsā€¦he looks so much fitter.

LID OFF!

1 Like

Yep, hopefully the penny has finally dropped.

20 years old is still very young so he has time still to forge a great career.

Heā€™s one of a few on our list that still have lots of improvement in them.

5 Likes