#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

26 Likes

■■■■ yeah it’s Friday and that’s great news.

7 Likes

What are those training shirts? I cant read what the front says

FRANG.

man id love to see the coaches just fkg put him in the team round 1. If hes fit, just fkg do it, i dont care if hes out of gas by half time, would be a great show of faith.

Imagine if he slots right into Gleesons spot and dominates for a half. Would do wonders for him.

6 Likes

Deadly Choices

1 Like

3 Likes

He heard Blitz’s cries for help once Gleeson went down.

7 Likes

What a story it would be if he could claim Gleesons spot AND excel.

5 Likes

Bit of an explanation to what Deadly Choices is

10 Likes

And if he dosen’t?

It is good that he is back, better than most expected. Lets not crush the bloke with unrealistic expectations by throwing him into a game unfit against last years runners up.

6 Likes

Round 1 BRING HIM IN

3 Likes

Great news on Aaron training today(in every way). He would of watched on TV the boys play and at the time i actually wondered what Aaron’s emotions were when Marty went down. Just wondered if it sparked something in him as he knows he can help the team in that role. Who knows but overally Aaron being happy primary. Good news day

24 Likes

Fk I want him in the round 1 team

12 Likes

Speculation about people’s mental health is only a low act if they play for Essendon.

1 Like

Best news of the day.

GO THE BIG RED ONE. GET AROUND HIM!

5 Likes

Realistically he’s probably 3-4 weeks from taking part in any football game. Whilst he looks pretty fit by those photos, he will be severely lacking in match fitness and game awareness, and also a higher than average chance of picking up a muscular injury given he’s been away from an elite training environment for roughly a month.

2 Likes

HE HAS RETURNED

AS WAS FORETOLD ST FRANCIS OF ASSISI COMETH ONCE AGAIN WHEN THE SINNERS CRIES BECOME TOO MUCH

FRANG TO BE INTERCEPTIN RD 1 TILL THE EARLY MORNING

13 Likes

BRING

3 Likes

HIM

2 Likes

SecondaryBestKitten-size_restricted

51 Likes