#10 Franga: IN OUT IN OUT

If Stewart doesn’t come in for Langford then who does Stewart come in for?

Possibly Brown, with Hooker going back to allow Hurley to play 3rd tall, which I think suits him and the team better than having him on a target tall.

2 Likes

I think you need a little tap on the head.

1 Like

Hooker is not going back any time soon. We are three rounds in, and Hooker is doing well as a forward. Also, our defense is looking good too. You don’t abandon a plan that has been worked on all summer unless it is painfully obvious that it is not working (eg. Harry Taylor at CHF).

5 Likes

As much as I would like to see Hooker in defence WD is correct.

However, a fit, confident and firing Francis sitting at FF would possibly provide the means.

• he says hopefully
1 Like

Francis coming in will not mean Hooker back.

3rd tall fwd required in our team.

Adelaide - Tex, Jenkins, McGovern
GWS - Patton, Lobb, Cameron

The beauty of Francis is his ground level play is excellent and yet he is such a big unit he will get serious mismatchs on opposition 3rd defenders for strength/size.

They also cant sag off him to go help out on Hooker/JD as Francis is such a marking threat himself.

I’d like to see how the forward line goes with Stewart alongside Hooker and Daniher before thinking about moving Hooker back, while all the key backs are fighting it out for a spot.

/fxd

5 Likes

I don’t see Francis playing as a mid in the future. Don’t think he’ll ever get the body to do anything other than pinch a few minutes in the middle.

Think he’ll be a third tall swing man type.

2 Likes

Do they flow?

I thought they just kind of sit there… waiting… like Chuck Norris.

4 Likes

I think if Francis can come in and play back, and add intercept marking assistance to the back 6, then Hooker can stay forward all year.

1 Like

Guys

I have no strong opinion as to whether Francis should come in or not.

Thanks

SMJ

7 Likes

On tv it’s easy to mistake the blood of his enemies for said flowing locks.

3 Likes

You guys have it all wrong. Francis is the Messiah. He can play anywhere on the footy field. Soon he will be changing the outcome of footy games. He will be the replacement for BJ. Taking grabs at FF then appearing at FB, saving on the last line. Then, like some kind of latter day Hodge, he will run in the midfield and turn the tide.when it is against us… Who knows he might even get to wear a Hodge head band and we will all call him “brave”

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see him smash through the midfield, scattering opposition like skittles at some crazy alcohol-soaked bowling party.

2 Likes

He has my permission to enter.

2 Likes

Woosha answered my question on Bomber Radio today about Francis becoming our next big power mid in the Dusty/Danger mould.

His reply…

“Played midfield for 10 mins or so on weekend and everyone was happy”
“he will do more of that stuff next year”

12 Likes

Half Red head , half monkey.

O-Ranga-tang

I want him and BIG BOI BEGLEY in my forward line NOW!

8 Likes

McGovern is injured