#10 Franga: IN OUT IN OUT

It’s all about aerodynamics

Chatting to a Saints fan who was at TBO, he was pretty BOG.

Was the best aerial one-handed mark in that chain of play… the one-hander by McNeice immediately prior to this clip, stopping the Sandy attack, was a bit more contested.

But daaaaaamn, skillz by Francis there.

FRIDGE.

Looking good too.

2 Likes

Nek minnit… ‘Francis did nothing, clearly not up to AFL standard. Sack DUDoro’.

Happy to keep him developing away from the media gaze for now- let him run around in the midfield in the VFL and build his tank for the seniors.

He’s not the difference between winning and losing… yet.

1 Like

Sheedy would play him this week…If Woosha doesn’t pick him, bring back sheedy!

BRING
HIM
THE FCK
IN

4 Likes

Sheddy

2 Likes

Why?
Is there a consistent bunch of performances that demand it?

We don’t care about that at Essendon

BRING
HIM
IN

11 Likes

Consistently sub-par performances don’t get you dropped so why should they not get you elevated? Form means nothing during selection. Dogs and cats living together. Etc.

5 Likes

Who knows, they may even do it. But for mine, Anzac Day is not the game I would choose to elevate a cameo player (no matter how much I liked the maybe 1/2 dozen cameos) who has shown a capability to run out a lesser paced VFL game once. Personally I’d want to see a bit more than that.

I agree, why mess with a winning formula? Picking underachieving plodders has worked 2 of the last 11 times for us so I don’t see why we mess with that now.

4 Likes

Removed.

Can’t be bothered.

1 Like

Wowsa, calm down man!
Not quite sure my obviously tongue in check response warranted that.

6 Likes

When Francis storms from half-forward, knocks Howe out Hurley style and then swings around and slams one home from 55m I’ll give give Reboot a knowing nod.

JUST BRING
HIM
IN

3 Likes

Frang is gonna send tippa to tell him to shut up again.

Also theres been consistently ■■■■ performances in the seniors, why not shake it up?

I keep in the magoos for another week then bring him in for the Melbourne game, form and fitness pending. Not sure bringing a guy of questionable match fitness and limited preparation in for a game followed by a 4 day break makes a heap of sense. Even if he played well he’d have to be some chance to not get up for the following match.

5 Likes

I don’t necessarily think a bunch of consistent performances will be required for him to be elevated. Bit like McGrath playing round 1. I think if his fitness is at a level that satisfies the coaches, he may be given a run in the seniors quite soon.

Played whole 2nd half of twos in the midfield rotations.

I’d suggest his GPS numbers will be approaching what they will need from his as a fwd who can pinch hit in midfield for 5mins a quarter. Like Stringer does for Dogs.

Would love to see him picked for Anzac Day but the Dees game seems more appropriate.

Woosh may get the axe out however so who knows

2 Likes