#10 Franga: IN OUT IN OUT

You know you wanted it !

I say pick forward or back now and don’t deviate.

getting in early FORWARD OR BACK?

Mid :stuck_out_tongue:

Utility, after a couple of years he will do as he pleases much like Hird.
Francis will impact games when we need him to.

getting in early FORWARD OR BACK?

Obvious comparison off the first taste yesterday was Hurley. Has a complete disregard for his own body and anyone that might be in his way. Doesn’t kick it as well at this point which is understandable but has a serious leap on him which is something that can’t be said for Hurls.

Nothing surer than us messing around with his first 4 seasons as we swing him back and forward.

has a man's height ever been debated so much? fmd.

Not keen on a “lengthy” discussion pre?

just keep it short and sweet…

Not keen on a “lengthy” discussion pre?

Has certainly trimmed down a bit from the vfl practice matches i saw him play.

He was certainly leaner than I expected but he is still a pretty big lump of ginger.

If he is actually still growing (not sure if your joking or not), then he is starting to get close to KP size. He seems to put on size easily, Roughead and Walker are that height and are both established forwards. Plus he seems to have a nice kicking action...from the footage i've seen.
He was quoted as 191cm from a club source earlier this week… that source doesn’t make it true, of course.

Fair enough, probably not going to be KP player then. He is still a unit!!

He himself said he had grown to 193cm at the Draft last year. Don’t trust the essendon website on height and weights - they always fudge them. Francis is a tall lad in the flesh, and certaintly built like a brick ■■■■ house.

It’s the way he will play that will determine if he is a KPP or not.

Lloyd our best ever FF was only 191cm
Cripps is 195cm and an inside mid.

Ahem…Coleman, our real best-ever FF, was about 183cm. Admittedly there were 182cm ruckmen in those days.

Ahh those were the days…2009 in fact

Go look through the Ambrose thread if that’s your thing

has a man’s height ever been debated so much? fmd.

If he is actually still growing (not sure if your joking or not), then he is starting to get close to KP size. He seems to put on size easily, Roughead and Walker are that height and are both established forwards. Plus he seems to have a nice kicking action...from the footage i've seen.
He was quoted as 191cm from a club source earlier this week… that source doesn’t make it true, of course.

He himself said he had grown to 193cm at the Draft last year. Don’t trust the essendon website on height and weights - they always fudge them. Francis is a tall lad in the flesh, and certaintly built like a brick ■■■■ house.

Ahem…Coleman, our real best-ever FF, was about 183cm. Admittedly there were 182cm ruckmen in those days.

He looks it in the photos from karamabomber.

It’s all about building the foundations for him this year. Ready to hit preseason hard and build to be an AFL player. We don’t need another gumby!

He says that he thinks he has stopped growing and is at 194. But that shouldn’t stop people telling him how tall he is.

Just on real life eye - does he look big enough for a KPP and/or does he play like that?

Example - Goddard and Hurley are the same height… Goddard does not look like a KPP yet Hurley does.

didnt play a kpp role really.

just got to a lot of different contests and tried to make a spoil or an intercept mark should the opportunity arise.

played like a 3rd tall defender who’d demoralise a team if they arent precise with their forward 50 entries.

i believe the hype.

having said that though, you could quite easily see him play as a one on one defender/ leading FF