#10 Franga: IN OUT IN OUT

You draft players based on the player they will become after 10 years in the AFL system. You do not pick players based on them playing 22 AFL games in their first year.

You draft players based on the player they will become after 10 years in the AFL system. You do not pick players based on them playing 22 AFL games in their first year.

Thanks christ you don’t run the recruiting strategy. The average AFL career is only 6 years.

2 Likes
No, you draft them and then if they get sick during a pre-season function a year later you hastily write them off

Thanks christ you don’t run the recruiting strategy. The average AFL career is only 6 years.

It’s only 4 if you take out Fletch’s career.

2 Likes
Is this kid going to play a pre-season game?

Does it matter? He’s no chance for early round games anyway.

Just looking forward to seeing him play. Exciting prospect.

Is this kid going to play a pre-season game?

Does it matter? He’s no chance for early round games anyway.

Just looking forward to seeing him play. Exciting prospect.

Certainly is. Should be well worth the wait.

Not his fault he’s always pulling up feeling a bit ginger.

So rule No 2 must be, "Never express an opposite opinion, or defend anyone who you deem to be unfairly criticised"?

You get the same reaction saying Francis is a bust as you do admitting you are a Trump supporter. Farkn Hostile!

I picked Laverde over Langford and Francis over Parish. I’m not as confident as I was, but still think they’ll get there.
Actually, I’m also a big Gleeson fan. I think I’ve developed a ‘late bloomers’ fetish.

I picked Laverde over Langford and Francis over Parish. I'm not as confident as I was, but still think they'll get there. Actually, I'm also a big Gleeson fan. I think I've developed a 'late bloomers' fetish.

How late?

I've developed a 'late bloomers' fetish.
I believe there is a website with lots of grannies that will be just to your liking Deckham.
I picked Laverde over Langford and Francis over Parish. I'm not as confident as I was, but still think they'll get there. Actually, I'm also a big Gleeson fan. I think I've developed a 'late bloomers' fetish.

How late?

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB19P9mKFXXXXbHXVXXq6xXFXXXR/Branded-Classic-White-Lolita-Shorts-Ruffled-Lolita-Bloomers-by-Infanta.jpg_640x640.jpg

Can I …ahm…have a lend of that pic?

So rule No 2 must be, "Never express an opposite opinion, or defend anyone who you deem to be unfairly criticised"?

My freedom of speech is more important than yours.

My freedom of speech is more important than yours.

Well that’s a bolt out of the blue.

I thought that there were actually two rules for Blitz:

Rule 1. Never give out all the information you have in your post.

Surely he plays the next game!

I’ve never been so excited about watching a players career unfold like I do for Francis.
His under 18s carnival is the best I’ve seen, so powerful and huge impact.

It seems his engine gets smaller by the day. By the time he plays the next match he'll be a two-stoke at best

The dreaded two-stroke curse. Suggest cold spoon method from earlier?

Got sick last week then played in the VFL intra club on Saturday apparently. Sounds like he’ll be a chance to play the next JLT game.

St Aaron de Francis and the sick calf.