#10 Franga: IN OUT IN OUT

Parish can finish a quarter without needing a respirator.

Francis needs to prove he consistently run out VFL games before he gets anywhere near the seniors.

Patience.

6 Likes

I seem to recall a K Sheedy move of unleashing a clever goal kicking redhead off the bench in games and heā€™d more often than not kick 2 goals in the next ten minutes

what was his number again?

1 Like

ā€˜shockingā€™?

1980 something?

1 Like

If we were in New Zealand, that would be shucking, and we would then have to admit Francis was an oyster.

1 Like

A redhead oyster?
With a beard?

I donā€™t care if he has only one leg.

BRING HIM IN

5 Likes

I can exercise patience, but only in small quantities.
If heā€™s showing enough in the 2nds, I want to see him unleashed on ANZAC Day.

What part of BRING HIM IN do people not understand??

23 Likes

Iā€™m going to clam up now before I get into trouble.

3 Likes

I seriously would have loved to see his draft summary.

For example Tom Bradyā€™s in the NFL was:

Tom Brady Positives: Good height to see the field. Very poised and composed. Smart and alert. Can read coverages. Good accuracy and touch. Produces in big spots and in big games. Has some Brian Griese in him and is a gamer. Generally plays within himself. Team leader.

Negatives: Poor build. Very skinny and narrow. Ended the '99 season weighing 195 pounds and still looks like a rail at 211. Looks a little frail and lacks great physical stature and strength. Can get pushed down more easily than youā€™d like. Lacks mobility and ability to avoid the rush. Lacks a really strong arm. Canā€™t drive the ball down the field and does not throw a really tight spiral. System-type player who can get exposed if he must ad-lib and do things on his own.

I imagine that Dodoroā€™s summary of Aaron Francis would have been.

Positives: Farkin YUGE, red head, absolute man child, clunks marks til early morning, potential to boot sausage rolls, Vanilla and wonā€™t ever need to see a weight room.

Negatives: Not a half back flanker, unfit, injury prone (GUMB Mk II?), wonā€™t play in his first two seasons and most likely to send Blitz into a meltdown (or is that positive).

3 Likes

Like those times you got in trouble for repeatedly saying Tippa wouldnā€™t make it?

3 Likes

I canā€™t wait until he out-muscles someone.

2 Likes

I also reckon heā€™ll pass off a lot of scoring chances to the smaller guys. I just donā€™t see him as a shellfish player.

2 Likes

Yeah, heā€™s a very conventionally brilliant boring player.

Who the fk is Tom Brady? the gridiron dude? What a ā– ā– ā– ā–  sport.

3 Likes

Jake Brady is a dj, Laverdeā€™s mate.

7 Likes

This.

That being said, bring him in.

I know heā€™s not ready, I know that he will blow up in the 4th, I know that patience is a virtue for a fan, all these things - but still: BRING HIM THE ā– ā– ā– ā–  IN for round 1.

2 Likes

Yes he will blow up in the 4thā€¦the 4th minute. I have seen it happen.