Think he’s got Blood Nut.

BROUGHT OUT

plse change threat title.

Aaron Francis - Doing the hokey pokey

Aaron Francis. RESTING,

3 Likes

Good, but hardly the best thing.

Thread title: #10 Aaron Francis. Resting him for finals

Lock him in a padded cell with only a treadmill inside. Send in meals through a chute 3 times a day. Do this for a month. When he comes out, plonk him at half forward.

3 Likes

play him. even if its 60% TOG … rush him to 50 games

couldn’t agree with that more

Wow, so everyone is pumped he is back in the side? Named on the field in the team selection, isn’t that how it works?

I’m excited, get on board the Franga train, next stop Subiaco. Toot, toot!

3 Likes

I’m pumped. even if he doesn’t contribute much more than Zaharakis, at least we’re investing in the future. I just walked out of a management meeting where the it was clear that the VP Manufacturing is not delegating work and responsibilities due to the short-term headache involved, even after the VP Sales showed how much upside there could be by expanding activities and capabilities…

I hope he can get a good run at it, play him till the bye - gets a rest - then comes back after the bye and announces himself fully to the AFL.

2 Likes

I just hope he gets through the year.

All he has to do is create a contest and he will be doing a lot more than zaka is doing

3 Likes

Really don’t care what he produces this year and I don’t expect anything. But we just need to get 20-30 games into him ASAP. 2019 will be his year where he begins to have a real impact.

1 Like

Hope he stiff arms johnson into next week.

3 Likes

Rising star nomination coming up after this game!

1 Like

Aaron “Hokey Pokey” Francis

4 Likes

Only 3 reasons for that and genetics is not one of them.

• insufficient work ethic
  • poor injury run
  • not given long enough in the AFL system

Only option 2 may stop Franga getting there.

1 Like