#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

He was hardly going to turn up and be back into full training & ready to be selected.

I think as Hurls eluded he’d be back part time only just getting back into swing of things

Maybe if that ramps up throughout year to be back fulltime and he has a block of VFL games behind him may see again.

1 Like

I think we need to cool the jets on Francis. He may be back at training but we don’t know his fitness level or state of mind. Maybe he is just putting a toe in the water at this stage. He didn’t play at all in the VFL praccy, so that indicates he isn’t yet fit or ready to play.

I don’t mind the silence. We, and the club, should just let him go, take it as it comes, and not put pressure or expectations on him.

8 Likes

Yep, … just STFU about it all, keep your fingers crossed and let it pan out.

7 Likes

Gary Lyon mentioned on the couch that the greatest backman of all time (Rance), didn’t play AFL for 4 years. In fact he played for the VFL seconds for the first couple of years.

People need to CHILL THE FARK OUT!

13 Likes

WHAT HE SAID!!!

Adam Voges was the greatest batsman since Bradman and he debuted at 35!!

EVERYONE JUST CHILL OK!

2 Likes

Irene O’Shea, from South Australia, didn’t do her first skydive until she was 100.

CHILL THE FARK OUT EVERYONE, JUST CHILL!

30 Likes

Freo haven’t even won at least 1 premiership.

PEOPLE NEED TO CALM TF DOWN!!!

I suffer from anxiety

I NEED TO CALM THE FARK DOWN!

9 Likes

“Stallion is replying…”

waits

Gotta get him on the field so we can fatten up his trade value.

1 Like

stallion stops typing

panic

Actually scratch that, once mental health issues are out in the open we’ll have to let him go for nothing at the end of the season whatever he achieves on the field this year.

Buddy has mental health issues, but I still want him!

2 Likes

Rance played 15 games in his second season.

2 Likes

I’d humbly propose that Garry Lyon’s an idiot. Rance didn’t play any AFL in his first year that’s true, but he played 44 games over the next three years. Finished 6th in their B&F in his 4th year, in fact.

7 Likes

How does that have any relevance to Francis?

Literally has none. Completely different scenarios

6 Likes

Actually it was Paul Roos who made reference to it, not Gary Lyon. And he didn’t say for 4 years.

2 Likes

Well ok then.

But he’s still an idiot.

6 Likes