#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

Yeah i agree, Raz is italian not greek. But i guess we are all the same to you!!!

1 Like

ftfy

1 Like

Troll?

Needs more Kommer

2 Likes

What have you got against dogs?

Iā€™m actually a big fan of dogs, especiallyā€¦ serious dogs.

7 Likes

I threw him a ball, and he wouldnt go and get it?

1 Like

Francis

Iā€™m seriously loving this force field Francis has developed whilst he was away. Could come in really handy.

5 Likes

Seems to be working well already. That arrow could have done some real damage without it.

27 Likes

I guess we all look the same to you right Constanza

1 Like

Yep, look what happened to Begley.

8 Likes

Now play him forward

Zerk Francis Ridley
Saad Ambrose Hurley
McKenna Gleeson

2 Likes

I just want him to have a good run at it.

Remember in his tsc game redlegs were having a shocker he goes forward and kicks 5.4

1 Like

He is going really well folks. Life is better and thatā€™s a critical first stage back. No timetable yet on games as he has to check some workload/fitness boxes.

95 Likes

Good news.

1 Like

CJ thats the best news we have had since about 3.30pm Sunday. Great to hear that Big Red is going well.

GET AROUND HIM!

16 Likes

from Worsfold presser about playing VFL: ā€œthatā€™s mapped out, donā€™t know the exact weekā€¦ but sooner than laterā€

Itā€™s encouraging that he is planning to come back and play footy.

21 Likes

On the comeback trail

Good news.

l am another who is thrilled at the prospect of his return. l donā€™t care if it takes a few extra weeks than planned. So long as he is in a good space and able to run out games. Certainly, it sounds like he is on the way back, and that can only be a good thing, for his well being.

23 Likes