#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

I wanna see him play forward.

Great news

First of all that heā€™s mentally back in good space

Second of all that his body is at a point where theyā€™ve got him able to play VFL again, if only for a half.If anyone needs some luck with his body itā€™s him.

Get to the game and get around him.

2 Likes

TV gameā€¦ had to be.

3 Likes

Fantastic! Hope he has a really enjoyable game.

3 Likes

Great news for the young man. l hope he has a great game and thoroughly enjoys himself.

1 Like

HECK. YES.

Couldnā€™t be happier for the lad!

2 Likes

Is tracking well and champing at the bit to get back out there is the word.

18 Likes

cant handle this hype, its too much.

1 Like

Hype? I think most are just glad he is back on the park and hope he enjoys his footy.

2 Likes

ive gone from accepting hell never play again to him being out on the park once more, thats hype for me

2 Likes

He loves playing the back sweeping role. Play to his strength i say

18 Likes

And we love a red headed sweeper down back.

1 Like

4 YEAR EXTENSION NOW!

2 Likes

IMG_6994

3 Likes

Lets hope for a fairytale ending.
If he makes his way to the seniors and becomes the player many think he could be, he will become an inspiration to those battling too.

3 Likes

Want him to jump on ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  heads non stop for the first half, chisel balls through the centre of the park, approached by Crow in the rooms at half time to put the tracky on only to stiff arm Crow and tell him to SHUT. UP., guzzle a vial of BETA and run straight back out on the park, play CHF, kick a checkside from the boundary and beat his chest like a fkn APE

35 Likes

This is truly wonderful news from every point of view, personally for him and his loved ones, from a footy club perspective in that we seem to have supported him well thus far, and also from a future potential on field advantage that a player with his attributes represents if all goes well.

May I suggest that we all avoid scrutinising every touch and passage of play he gets involved in, and importantly the ones he doesnā€™t. I think this news should just be met with joy, and in that spirit we should just enjoy watching.

Edit - I also like the sound of Dellā€™s sentiments above!

18 Likes

You canā€™t stop FRANGA WATCH.

4 Likes

Fantastic he is back playing, will help him get through his issues much easier.

Will be a great defende with Hooker, Hurley and Francis but as said above, letā€™s just get him through the VFL and enjoying football again

2 Likes

Probably the most exciting news of the season so far. From what I saw at training yesterday he was training to play in the backline.
Good luck Franga. Behind you all the way.

13 Likes