#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

Imagine the supporters getting around him, if he comes in and plays well.

It would be Tippa-esq circa 2015.

1 Like

Seniors donā€™t play the 3rd qtr so he will be fine.

21 Likes

Can I like this twice?

Spot one, and considering we havenā€™t been able to get the best out of one single senior player this year (maybe Saad and Smith) there is no way Francis should be brought in yet.

Tippa didnā€™t play til 2016ā€¦ but I get your point

Agree.

BTW he looked great in the VFL highlights package from the weekends game.

1 Like

When he says he is right and the medical team and selectors say he is right then thatā€™s the time, but there are no guarantees and the result may be in no ones best interest.

Joe wanted to play, the medical team and selectors said he was right, but it turned out to be in no ones best interest.

2 Likes

Hope the kid gets a good run at it leading into bye, then we can think about selecting him.

But most of all I hope he is having fun being at the club, playing VFL and being a professional athlete.

1 Like

I love his goal kicking routine.

walk back 15 metres. take 5 steps to pretend you have a runup, take 2 steps then HOOF middle of goals.

1 Like

16 Likes

ā€œFranga gets the rebound possession on the wing, runs ten metres and kicks fifty to the advantage of Boyse, who takes the contested mark.ā€

Radio 3DJR would like to apologise for failing to mention the candy selling that happened during that playā€¦

Thatā€™s an example of his kicking from the back half to the forward half that can crack teams open.

4 Likes

He tried to sell candy but there doesnā€™t appear to be anybody there to buy it.

2 Likes

depends on his expectations in the game.

and your lacking full comprehension of his mental state. for many people they come out of mental health issues infinitely stronger. he could be in that bucket. its not a reason to write him off.

if hes up for it, he should put his hand up.

If he puts his hand up, we should tie it behind his back and make him play one handed!

Imagine his confidence if he came in, at a disadvantage over opposition, and dominated.

1 Like

Oh baby

He needs to get a game on merit. At the moment he isnā€™t knocking down the door. Hopefully he can continue to build and play some senior footy after the break. Heā€™s only just managed a full game at VFL level, which suggests heā€™s some way off.

3 Likes

BRING

1 Like

HIM

2 Likes

IN!

3 Likes

Destroyer

1 Like