#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

He isn’t a VFL standard player let alone an AFL forward.

You could replace him with a half eaten packet of chips and it would have a far greater impact on a game of football.

Salt and vinegar?

Also his fitness is not afl standard and won’t be for some time.

He needs to play every vfl game this season building his tank, skills and confidence.

He is absolutely the last player that should be rushed into the seniors

To play 1 game and get injured or worse, get dropped as per the standard efc ‘non-established player’ protocol doesn’t help him at all.

2 Likes

Charcoal.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind him getting a run in a couple of weeks while his confidence is up.

A game either side of the bye.

1 Like

wait til the bye. I want him to be flying and dominating and maintaining a good headspace for a while.

I also don’t want him in the team while the fans are in the ■■■■ headspace we currently are. because knowing things he’ll cop a bronx because hes the first player to kick it forward after 30 of goddard and hurleys sideways kicks.

Would be great to see him playing seniors but there’s just too much riding on the next few weeks to risk it.

lmao

Seriously, play him for a half in the seniors, no issues having one less rotation for a half. With any luck it will cause some of the duds to get injured so that worsfold will play langford, ridley etc.

Is that a new flavour?

Probably doesn’t help when the ball just doesn’t leave our backline for 70% of the game.

“Charcoal Essington chips. At least 3 years past their used by date and will give you that burnt turd aftertaste that you are craving.”

1 Like

Bingo.

Should be having at least 2 more in vfl

For those who didn’t follow today’s VFL game, took six intercept marks in the last twenty minutes of the second quarter, and made some breathtaking kicks from them.

Sent to our goal square late in the game, got a spoil in to set up the final goal.

24 Likes

Sounds delicious

Awesome! Can’t wait to tease my richmond supporting buddies :slight_smile:

Jokes aside keep it up.

Love your passion and dedication

Yep, concur!

You can have a week for that. Unacceptable sentiments.

6 Likes

so thats the one that got it? lol

1 Like

Surprised? Wasn’t it sabrina that got you banned last time?

Wait until the season is over before bringing him in to build his base.