#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

They’ll play him when his ready. Surely even our club couldn’t ■■■■ this up.

Nah that was me.

I regret nothing

2 Likes

Will cop it on here but we should honestly pump some games into him then trade him to Adelaide (guy is home sick) for some of their midfielders.
Need to make this kind of aggressive decisions to progress as a club (Imo)
Yes Francis could be a great player
However, our midfield is ■■■■ and if we want to bring in some good players we’re going to have to give up something.

You don’t know if he’s homesick or not.

1 Like

Hasn’t it been reported numerous times that he is?

It’s not that straightforward.

Juat Let him play. Could easily be far too valuable to let go.

3 Likes

He is so homesick that when he took time off from the club earlier in the year, he stayed in Melbourne.

What might have been true at some time in the past is not necessarily true forever. Right?

9 Likes

Do I really have to type “Donnington pls” in every blooody thread?

19 Likes

Yea and people said that to me in trade period when i was criticising dodoro for not going after midfielders.
Keep saying that, we’ll see whose right (again). :smiley:

Found DP’s son.

1 Like

I’d be keen to see him play AFL this week. Yes the tank needs work but his positioning, marking and kicking are top shelf. Would instantly add a much needed interceptor to our overwhelmed backline.

If you talk enough, even you are bound to get something right.

6 Likes

Curnow kicked 3.2 from 9 possessions and Ambrose kicked a goal himself. So not sure what game you were watching if you thought Ambrose was taken to the cleaners.

12 Likes

Just watched the 2nd quarter and Franga was awesome. One of the few positives for Essendon from this weekend, so Donnington can get stuffed!

4 Likes

I’m deadset serious, it’s better for the bloke to not be exposed to the next month of beltings. Keep him in the vfl please to keep getting fitter, and just a bit of continuity. Play him in a month

9 Likes

what for the beltings we cop in a months time?

i am the opposite. reward form. hes written up as BOG in the twos. warrants selection.

He wasn’t BOG, even of the defenders.

2 Likes

Who would of thought at the start of this year

Franga 2018 development > Parish 2018 development

2 Likes

Hurley is the best matchup for Curnow.

1 Like

Season’s shot - lets play him in the vfl for rest of year. Don’t want him playing seniors to expose him to our feral supporters if he doesn’t meet the high expectations.