#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

Firstly it comes down to Crow and the fitness guys. If he’s still building on managed minutes then that happens at VFL level.

I’d also rather he is genuinely good for several weeks in succession before senior footy for his own belief and confidence. That may also allow a better balancing act re possible VFL finals qualification later in the season, which I’d be keeping an eye on as well.

2 Likes

That would should have been the correct change in the coaches box, yep.

Do you read the guess the score and why threads each week? :joy:.

Coming into this side is a free pass. They are so woefully coached you cannot tell if its a poor individuals performance or the coach.

Bring him in and get him to take a look at some decent forwards. The cats are a good start.

Only watched first half of VFL so far, but geez he was clunking them everywhere.

lots of blokes worthy of a inclusion this week, including this lad, what a comeback.

1 Like

Yeah I do and understand. He’ll get a free pass from me but I’m not sure about some others. I’m more worried if it will impact his mental health if he still feels in that state of mind - that’s my main concern.

1 Like

Currently the VFL side is our A-team.

I’m thinking we should continue to let the VFL side stay settled, without getting contagious from the disease which is the AFL team.

Great to see him well.

Footy comes second, play him in the ones when he’s ready. Great signs.

4 Likes

Agree with that, but what if HE, really wants to get amongst it?

Still hasn’t demonstrated his burst impact can be sustained (note his opponents are not doing much damage in his quiet periods) but he and Mackrill are my EFC cult heroes right now.

3 Likes

Him we bring in.

1 Like

What a gun. However looked gassed in the last quarter so I wouldn’t want him exposed at AFL level right now. Not ready yet, assess in 2-3 weeks.

Played half a game of impressive football. Get to a full game, maintain that for a few weeks and I’d consider him.

4 Likes

Give him a run, then after one week

Out - Francis

In - Myers

1 Like

I’d be rapt see him have a crack for 3 rather than watch someone be average for 4.

We were exciting to watch last year.

2 Likes

Cmon Lad. We’re all right behind you. Seeing you enjoy your footy this weekend took some of the pain from the seniors away.

2 Likes

@BakerWasAStar 6 fkg intercepts in the 2nd quarter like you said.

when francis is on not much more is entertaining.

2 Likes

Pleasing to see his performance against Sandy. However, he needs to put in back to back 4 quarter performances before earning a call up to the senior team. Maybe after the bye?

Delusional

I want him in.

Nowhere near ready yet. Could do more harm than good to bring him in prematurely. A few more weeks at VFL level then reassess.

7 Likes