#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

Maybe we should trade him to Sydney or Richmond

Train spotters get out to Ikon Park at 1pm Saturday to see Big Red rolling through.

I’ll be there. Knocked back a good work shift, can’t wait.

2 Likes

Subliminal heads up that Ford will be pitching for our sponsorship once Franger is on the park in the ones.

11 Likes

Ambrose watch out your spot is about to be taken away.

Francis Hurley Saad

Mckenna Hooker Ridley

5 Likes

Depends a lot on Hurley successfully reverting back to more of a 1v1 Defensively minded player vs the Scrooge McDuck of possessions he currently is.

aaaaaand I’m okay with that.

Geelong gave all their McDonalds franchises to Dangerfield, now naming cars after people to poach them!

Ambrose, Dea, Brown, Hartley, McNiece, Zerk , Gleeson , Redman, all to become depth players / trade/delist.
The only exception I would make is Gleeson, move into the defence / and move Redman to the bench and Conor to the wing.

If only we had that much depth for inside mids.

IT’S TIME.

3 Likes

This kid will be a star, he’s starting to believe and have the confidence in his body. Still building his fitness as he missed a fair portion of the pre season but once this kid plays ones I don’t think he’ll be playing twos again unless injured

1 Like

After the bye I reckon. CANNOT WAIT.

2 Likes

BRING!

2 Likes

ITS ALMOST TIME!!!

1 Like

Named best on ground today.

13 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: VFL - Round 8 vs Fark Northern @ Pissy Park, 1pm Saturday 26 May 2018

12 Likes

He was excellent today, reads the ball very well

We have something special on our hands here, was deadset Superman today.

If he ticks off all his fitness parameters, he plays Rnd 15 against the Roo’s at Eithad

6 Likes

BRING HIM IN to just absolutely molest some Richmond pric

1 Like

Towell up caddy.

2 Likes

Go the ol Gorilla Press Slam on Cotch.