#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

Bob, sanctioned with a permaban?
Ok by me.
He is a troll rat, and does not deserve redemption.

1 Like

He was beautiful.
And now heā€™s gone.

5 Likes

Wow, 1000 year ban. I feel very lucky to be here considering some of the dumb stuff I have posted.

BTW I watched the ANZAC game again recently and thought Francis was pretty good; another year of training under his belt and heā€™ll be good to go. We won that game with Luey rucking, McNeice in the back pocket (as well as Baguley) and Brown. Our depth is great and Francis will get his opportunity to shine this year along with a few other guys.

4 Likes

Is this what got him banned? Iā€™m confused

Gone but not forgotten.

The brightest stars always burn out fastest.

1 Like

#JUSTICEFORBOB

@bobshearman is all the ways you wish you could be. He looks like you wanna look. He ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  like you wanna ā– ā– ā– ā– . He is smart, capable, and most importantlyā€¦

He is free in all the ways you are not.

3 Likes

When Bob is allowed back in 3017, Telcos might be able to deliver the internet speeds they have been promising. However, Real Estate Agents will still be underquoting.

I wouldā€™ve rather have seen bob made mod than banned.

1 Like

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/1qf9qANPgTtxWyPU06l7qe1bIpLHREO8m4DAtKg-yjya4GUjP4B4oRDw1jfataGuebl2XKOuieU9uCuoDbSv4cJtbgqskdibxjELAnH1QsRpqGcSyYLt1i6aJhf2hPubxpHtH2XOxoSFYjNIwJdVZR_eYzOWuEI5XbPXxsVoTUpveHWcyEDGiHCTyrw3bBeG8pNTasMotkNwyz-twf8IhZLK79dTysEqHx5LaDcg=w470-h313-nc

#bobtoo

1 Like

In loving memory of bobs blitz highlights

So anyone got the info why heā€™s not training?

Permaban one would imagine

7 Likes

IMG_5800

2 Likes

Hes done. onto red head #2, come on down redman.

I didnā€™t mind Bob calling all you idiots idiots, but one day he called me an idiot, and thatā€™s just not on!

22 Likes

#StandByBob

Seriously, ā€˜low rent scumā€™ is awesome. With or without Bobā€™s blessing, Iā€™m adding it to my repertoire.

something something about a broken clock being right or something

4 Likes