#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

24a5d3ea2df557425d90f7d5bff704dacd58daca1837aa8117bb066bc107836d

Sorry, just being a bit cheeky.

15 Likes

If being home makes him happier and Aaron is able to get on with AFL life then I hope we do any sort of trade to get him to Port or Adelaide and he is then able to fulfil his talents.

We wouldnā€™t get much for him, but if it makes him happy then so be it.

1 Like

No, you shut upā€¦

Adelaide and Port are not home. I doubt it would make any difference

6 Likes

I know, and Iā€™ve said the same argument.

But having thought about it, a lot of his mates would now be in Adelaide, whether it be doing Uni or working in Adelaide.

Iā€™d say it would make a little difference, and sometimes thatā€™s all that is needed.

Perhaps, Just as many may have ventured to Melbourne its hard to say I guess. I have really high hopes for the kid. All that really matters for now is his health.

Yeah i know a lot of depressed dudes who just love being made fun of for how they look.

Lol. Coming from you? B/tch please

Guessing that 94 is year of birth

2 Likes

It certainly isnā€™t iq.

It could very well be his IQā€¦ 94 ainā€™t that high!

After the news I avoided blitz and this thread for 24 hours. I am a fool. Should have waited till Round 12

6 Likes

just the tone deaf description of it as ā€˜harmlessā€™ made me choke on my drink.

When is this thread gonna close @Riolio

Currently the farktardness is far exceeding the grace some good people like @jonovdp @Aceman @Benny40 @Bomb_Doe @bloodychoir and others are showing.

Get well Aaron. You seem a good person with bad luck and I hope good things happen for you here on in.

2 Likes

Reading Blitz without an ignore button is like swimming in an otherwise reasonably clean pool with 4.&1/2 turds floating around at various depthsā€¦

2 Likes

Love a good brown nosing post.

8 Likes

As a ginger with mental illness, Iā€™m so friggin triggered right nowā€¦ Well I would be, if I had a soul.

13 Likes

Debateable. Alot are saying ā€˜see essendon should have traded him look what theyve done to himā€™
Yet i put the question back to them - ā€˜if it was home sickness then why would he be staying in melbourne for his personal leave?ā€™ That shuts them right up and makes them think twice about how deep this really is for poor franga.

4 Likes

what happened to the other half?

People are fu*ked

2 Likes